10 Days Yoga Adventures Holidays in Sri Lanka, hiking and surfing
Strengthen your body and mind with the power of yoga and nature: off-the beaten track in Sri Lanka for a self-discovery journey. 10 days mapped out with a combination of exciting, tranquil, engaging and wild outdoor activities. Get in touch with your inner-self and island’s diverse beauty in mountains and by the ocean. Feel lighter and re-energized
Type of Event
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Tune Up
No particular dates, choose your own according to availability and your preferences.
Join our adventures tour to feel empowered with healing yoga and nature! We create a wonderful combination of activates, discoveries and fun with love to this incredible island to make your holidays special. This is your personal journey, where you are guided and encouraged, this is your opportunity to learn so much about yourself, to open up your mind and body to a new experience.
Start the day with the sunrise and a fresh coconut. Enjoy exotic fruits, juices and the spicy flavours of local Sri Lankan cuisine. Find nurturing sleeps in our selected, unique sanctuaries.
Create new healthy habits easily and learn different skills with Anna’s customised yoga and gentle meditation styles for various levels. Her teaching expertise and individual approach is supportive, guiding and always encouraging.
Treat yourself to 10 inspirational days for a healthier body, strengthened mind and soul. Return home feeling lighter, re-energized and enthusiastic. Ready for the next step in life.
• 10-nights accommodation in private tree-houses, private rooms within spectacular mountain ranges and beautiful garden cottages with surf vibes
YOGA AND MEDITATION
• Energising morning yoga sessions by the lake
• Relaxing evening yoga & meditation
• Practicing different styles of yoga, pranayama and meditation with experienced teacher
• Focusing on your individual needs, max participants in the group 4 persons
• A safari to Yala National Park
• A Bird’s watching boat trip to the lake
• All day trekking in Ella: Ravanna waterfall, Buddhist cave temple, 9arch bridge and Small Adam’s Peak
• Surfing lessons with professional and certificated instructors
• Arugam Bay offers many beginners-spots to enjoy the experience of waves
• A visit of the Hindu temple in Okanda in the jungles
• Trip to Kudumbigala sanctuary climbing sacral rock
• Farewell sunset at Crocodile Rock