100 Hour Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training (Subtle Body Module)
The Subtle Body is the energetic basis to life which permeates all living things. It is life’s energetic spark which can be referred to as spirit. More often experienced as emotions, thoughts and sometimes seen and felt as the Auric field. It’s vibration is higer than that of the physical body, creating an energetic sheath which encapsulates the ph
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $1500 UNTIL NOVEMBER 7TH, 2015
* This is only the training tuition. It includes Training program, manual and notebook.* It doesn’t include accommodation and meals. Please contact Mandala retreat center to book your accommodation. *it is mandatory to stay at Mandala.
WHAT IS THIS MODULE ABOUT?
– Connecting to a more refined subtler experience of our human make up;
– A profound journey into the chakras and meridian pathways;
– Direct experience of the subtle body through the medium of the Qi (energy) Gong (practice);
– Learning and practicing how to structure class sequences based on the understanding of the functions of the subtle body;
– Encountering the qualities of the subtle body fluctuations in relation to symptoms of the Fascial System;
– Understanding the psycho/emotional connection to the physical body;
– Learning the relationships of the organs and meridians and their application to Yin Fascial Yoga;
– Understanding the Daoist energy body;
– Becoming familiar and more perceptive to the quality of the subtle energies;
– Learning how to work with energy pathologies caused by traumatic events;
WHAT IS IN THIS MODULE?
– Study of the Subtle body anatomy from Yogic and Daoist perspective;
– Mindfulness Meditations (Vipasana);
– How to apply the Myofascial Release balls to open the fascia to release energetic stagnation;
– Lessons on Chakra and Meridians to integrate into Yin Fascial Yoga classes;
– Five elements Qigong in relation to the Dantiens and meridians;
– Byodynamic breathwork session;
– Daoist guided visualisations and meditation;
– Personal evaluation of each students teaching abilities in the final assessment.
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM THIS MODULE?
– Ability to integrate chakra and meridians into your Yin Yoga classes;
– Confidence to structure personalised and safe Yin Fascial Yoga;
– Confidence in how to manipulate connective tissue and fascial matrix;
– Clear understanding of the Subtle body anatomy;
– Embodied integration of Daoism, TCM, 5 element relationships and the meridian system;
– More self -confidence and skills for your teachings;
– Teaching from a space of personal expression and inner voice;
– An essencial foundation for the Subtle Body and Mindfulness modules;
– A life changing personal development;
Subtle Body Encyclopedia by Cyndi Dale
Freeing emotions and energy through Myofascial Release by Noah Karrasch
Eastern Body, Western Mind and the chakra system as a path to the self by Anodea Judith
The Web that has no weaver by Ted J Kaptchuk
This program teaches healing practices and methodologies for those who are overcoming traumas, or psychic obstacles, as well as those working with trauma-afflicted clients. This course also attracts practitioners and yoga teachers who are interested in learning or expanding their knowledge of the energetic body.
This module is an important part of the 300 Hour Yin Fascial Yoga program, and its main focus is in the subtle body connection to the yin yoga postures.
The aim of this program is to enhance your bodywork skills through an understanding of the connection of body and mind. This course appeals to practitioners and yoga teachers who are interested in learning or expanding their knowledge of the energetic body with its application to the yin fascial yoga classes and to bodyworkers and therapists who want to learn new techniques or fine tune their abilities.
Beta’s approach is all focusing on physical and emotional trauma release, and improving long-lasting wellness for Body & Mind. She is well known for her expertise in guiding people through Body and Mind integration processes, with a unique combination of all or some elements of her training programs. Her approach is personal, thorough, deep, individualized, life changing and is suited to people who are curious and ready for transformation in their lives.
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others.
At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of ‘teilhard de chardin’, and other western esoteric enlightenment systems.
At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation.
From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios for large corporate Business and working as a professional illustrator. At the same time finding space to travel to India every year to Study with Yogi’s and Hindu Teachers, from Varanasi to Dhār masala. Travelling to the source of Ayurveda in Kerala to learn Ayurvedic principles, Marma therapy and Reiki.
Falling in Love with Ashtanga Yoga, Simon dropped all other practices to concentrate on yoga unfortunately after a spinal injury which left him unable to practice for 1 year, the deepening understanding of the mindfulness practices that had been taught through every Tradition studied so far, became the central focus of healing and softening into presence.
Deciding to leave the Uk and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tanta teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years.
The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion…