100 Hr Yin Fascial Yoga YTT - Mindfulness Module
This 100 hr Mindfulness Module is about learning the true meaning of awareness, or our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations and surroundings. Located in the northern Balinese countryside. In a green oasis of tranquility, from mountaintop to seashore, it really is the perfect place to practice Mindfulness!
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
In practical terms mindfulness means maintaining through compassion, love and kindness a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment. Investigating with intimate attention towards non judgmental acceptance, we pay constant attention to our thoughts and feelings, witnessing without fear or grasping, allowing old contractive patterns based in suffering to dissolve, When we practice mindfulness, our thoughts tune into something much deeper than that our everyday hustle and bustle, allowing what we’re sensing in the present moment to rise to the surface, rather than rehashing the past or the future anxieties. Softening into ever deepening states of openness the oceanic waves of being.
WHAT IS THIS MODULE ABOUT?
- Part of the 300 hrs Yin Fascial Yoga Program
- Full Silence is an obligatory request to attend this module (Only exceptions will be during our classes)
- This module is about bringing together mindfulness tools
- The application of mindfulness for Yin Fascial Yoga classes
- The mindfulness theory throughout lectures
- The practice of silence – deep meditation techniques
- A practice of concentration (Shamata) and investigation (Vipasana) towards clear seeing.
- Clear understanding of the connection between body and mind
- Sitting meditation practices
- Developing a sense of love, kindness, compassion and equanimity throughout the practice.
WHAT IS IN THIS MODULE?
- Yin Fascial Yoga
- Mindfulness tools and applications
- Meditations (sit, walk and standing) practices and lectures
- Daoist and Buddhist practices and lectures
- One Biodynamic breath work session
- Integration Sessions of Somatic Experiencing
- Self -care sessions for the teachers to become
- Mindful group sharing
- Sensitivity exercises
- What are you getting from this module?
- Ability to integrate mindfulness into your Yin Yoga classes
- A set of mindfulness tools to take into life
- A deeper sense of compassion towards self and others
- The ability to move from a sense of separateness in equanimity
- The skills to lead meditation
- More capability to sit in silence
- Greater capacity for equanimity
Preliminary Daily Schedule
6:30 to 7:30 – Meditation
7:30 to 9:30 – Yin Yoga classes
9:30 to 11am – Breakfast
11am to 1pm – lectures
1pm to 1:30 – Meditation
1:30 to 3:30 – Lunch break
3:30 to 4pm – Meditation
4pm to 5pm – Mindfulness talking
5pm to 6pm – Meditation
6pm to 7pm Dinner
7:30 to 8:30 – Evening session
*Meditations include; sitting, walking, standing, breathing, etc…
Radical acceptance by Tara Brach
Mindfulness in plain English by Bhante Henepola Gunaratana
Falling into Grace by Adyashanti
The Miracle of Mindfulness : An introduction to the practice of meditation by Thich Nhat Hanh
TEACHER: Beta Lisboa
”I’m here to offer you all a result of more than 20 years of dedicated experience of spiritual self development techniques, a combination that was a life changing realization for myself, that has brought me here ready to share with you the light of my knowledge. A refined combination of yoga styles, mindfulness, bodywork, contemporary anatomy studies, breath work, eastern and western holistic health perspectives and meditation. Culminating into a complete methodology of Dynamic spiral and yin fascial yoga, myofascial release therapy, mindfulness and biodynamic breath work. I invite you to find out more: ”
Beta’s approach is all focusing on physical and emotional trauma release, and improving long-lasting wellness for Body & Mind. She is well known for her expertise in guiding people through Body and Mind integration processes, with a unique combination of all or some elements of her training programs. Her approach is personal, thorough, deep, individualized, life changing and is suited to people who are curious and ready for transformation in their lives.