100hr Teacher Training Ashtanga & Restorative Yoga
This yoga teacher training program is an opportunity for you to find the means to Master and Balance your yoga practice. For practitioners it is an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the practice, for teachers, this program can be an add on to your 200 hr TT., and would be considered an elective as part of our 300-Hour Advanced Yoga TT
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
100hr Training with International teachers of 30 years: Ron Reid and Marla Meenakshi Joy.
"Ashtanga Yoga Refined: Deepening and Balancing the Energy Body"
Downward Dog Yoga Center has been a teaching school since 1999, and is registered with the Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour levels.
Who is this for?
-For any teacher or practitioner who wants to refine their practice, as well as advance in their practice. This training is for you if you have:
- A consistent practice of at least 3 years
- A desire to hone in and refine your teaching skills.
- A wish to learn about living, practicing and teaching the 8-limbed yoga path towards cultivating a centred, grounded and purposeful life.
- An inclination to learn the skills of balancing the nervous system through the practice and teaching of Restorative Yoga.
- An aspiration to bring yoga practice off the mat and awaken the “living yoga” to transform your life.
“Mastering the Art of Practice (45 Hr Training )
- Mysore style self-practice. This intensive is for anyone wishing to deepen their practice in a Mysore style setting. You will be learning to develop a self-practice, which creates both discipline, but also endurance, independence and freedom!
- Asana Lab. How to truly deepen and refine your physical and mental awareness around your practice. Some of the Asana Lab topics will be: Deep hip-openers and twists, Deeper and healthier backbends, Stability and strength in arm balances, Mastering your inversions, and more!
Transformation Through Restoration (20 Hr Training)
We will be working with the “moon” or lunar practice of Restorative Yoga to balance the “sun” or solar energies of the vinyasa practice.
In this intensive, you will learn the art, skill and beauty of the
inner self practice of Restorative Yoga. Ways to support the solar practice with moon sequences, Restorative Yoga support at the end of practice, or a stand-alone full Restorative practice and ways to begin integrating and teaching this amazing regenerative and nourishing balancing practice.