200 Hour 3 Month Yoga Training
Trainer: Thomas Taubman
March 7 - May 31, 2015
Gain a deeper understanding of the many layers of yoga, advance your practice, develop confidence and find your voice. For those that want to teach this will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Tuition includes unlimited yoga at all YogaWorks locations -once paid in full.
In this training you will learn:
• The proper alignment, benefits and potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
• Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
• The science and art of sequencing a yoga class
• Hands on adjustments
• How to observe and see bodies
• The art of the voice
• Confidence though practice teaching
• Yoga history and philosophy
• An introduction into subtle body, ayurveda and meditation
• Sanskrit names of the postures
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
For more information or to apply, contact:
310-664-6470 x114 (phone)