200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training - June/July 2015
All Peak Beings Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. The 200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training™ will take place at the beautiful Kalani Oceanside Retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii. This private and secluded resort is located near the town of Pahoa and is just a short walk to the nearby black sand beach. This training is an all inclusive training which includes the training, lodging, and 3 amazing vegetarian meals daily. Please visit for additional information.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
Training Dates are Saturday, June 13th through Tuesday, July 7th, 2015.
Arrival Date to Kalani is Saturday, June 13, 2015. There will be a welcome meeting at 4:30 pm. Try to arrive to Kalani no later than 4:00 pm. Please see our FAQ page for transportation options for arriving at Kalani.
Departure Date from Kalani is Tuesday, July 7, 2015. Graduation will be on the evening of Monday, July 6th and departure will be on the morning of Tuesday, July 7th.
All Inclusive Prices start at $4,195 including the training tuition, all materials, accommodations and 3 meals daily. If you already have your own accommodations, Tuition only is $2,100.
• A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Discovery and Awareness.
• Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a 'Real' perspective.
• Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
• Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
• Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
• Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions.
• Marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
• Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
• Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
• Exploration of various forms of Meditation
• A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
Sample Daily Schedule
The sample daily schedule below is to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Friday. Classes are 7 days a week, but you will have additional free time on Saturday and Sunday for the beach, relaxation, activities and tours.
• 6:00 to 8:00 am - Morning Yoga Practice
• 8:00 to 10:00 am - Breakfast and Break
• 10:00 am to 1:30 pm - Morning/Afternoon Session
• 1:30 to 2:30 pm - Lunch
• 2:30 to 5:00 pm - Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
• 5:00 to 7:30 pm - Evening Session
• 7:30 to 8:30 pm - Dinner