200 Hour Hawaii Yoga Teacher Training - November 2016
All Peak Beings Yoga Teacher Trainings are Yoga Alliance Certified. This 25 day immersion training will take place at the beautiful Kalani Oceanside Retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii. The training is an all inclusive training which includes the training, lodging, and 3 meals daily.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
- Yoga Therapy
Arrival Date to Kalani is Sunday, October 23, 2016. Departure Date from Kalani is Wednesday, November 16, 2016. Graduation will be on the evening of Tuesday, November 15th and departure will be on the morning of Wednesday, November 16th.
All Inclusive Prices start at $4,195 including the training tuition, all materials, accommodations and 3 meals daily. If you already have your own accommodations, Tuition only is $2,100.
• A creative, fun, and supportive environment to develop Self Discovery and Awareness.
• Exploring yoga from Eastern and Western Views and keeping a 'Real' perspective.
• Teacher Training Manual (250+ Pages)
• Design, Teach and Assist a 1.5 Hour Yoga Class
• Free time to explore the beautiful location you are visiting
• Post-Training support via email/phone and assistance with contacts for teaching positions.
• Marketing yourself as a teacher (goal of paying off your training within one year)
• Detailed examination of anatomy, alignment and safety in postures
• Strengthen communication skills for developing the teacher-student relationship as well as personal relationships
• Exploration of various forms of Meditation
• A stronger body, a stronger mind, a stronger you!
Sample Daily Schedule
The sample daily schedule below is to give you an idea of the program hours Monday through Friday. Classes are 7 days a week, but you will have additional free time on Saturday and Sunday for the beach, relaxation, activities and tours.
• 6:00 to 8:00 am - Morning Yoga Practice
• 8:00 to 10:00 am - Breakfast and Break
• 10:00 am to 1:30 pm - Morning/Afternoon Session
• 1:30 to 2:30 pm - Lunch
• 2:30 to 5:00 pm - Free Time (beach, hike, siesta)
• 5:00 to 7:30 pm - Evening Session
• 7:30 to 8:30 pm - Dinner