200 Hour International Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 Hour International Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for those who want to deepen their yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen their spiritual connection, and equip teachers interested in teaching Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga classes.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Module 1 (Yoga Camp) - April 29-May 3
Module 2 (Web) - May 6, 13, 20 June 3
Module 3 (Web) - June 17, 24, July 1, 8
Module 4 (Web) - Aug 5, 12, 19, 26
Module 5 (Yoga Camp) - Oct 7-11
The journey of becoming a yoga teacher begins with your own healing, transformation, and growth. It begins with diving deeper - in your knowledge of yoga philosophy and practice, in your experience of yoga as a wholistic practice, and deeper in your spiritual connection.
Now is the time to begin that journey.
Whether you are a student wanting to deepen your yoga practice and spiritual connection, or you are ready to take the next step and become an Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga teacher, we have a proven method to help you reach your goals!
This program is perfect for:
- Students - dive deeper into your yoga and spiritual practice
- New Teachers - learn to teach Inspirational or Christ-Centered yoga
- Existing Yoga Teachers - add Inspirational or Christ-Centered designation or refresh your education
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training consists of five modules in total, each focusing on different elements of yoga teacher development. Each module includes roughly 40 hours of instruction, personal practice and mandatory homework. You will learn the following:
Module 1: Foundations of Yoga (Web/Live)
Module 2 : Pose Construction and Anatomy (Yoga Camp*)
Module 3: Class Design and Sequencing (Web/Live)
Module 4: Business, Marketing and Leadership (Web/Live)
Module 5: Teacher Practicum (Yoga Camp*)
*Choose from one of three training centers for Yoga Camps:
USA: Tempe, AZ or Detroit, MI
CANADA: Saskatoon, SK
Our program is unique:
- We offer International Training - distance learning from anywhere combined with in-person yoga camps offered at three locations
- We provide individual mentoring throughout training
- We keep our class sizes small
- We offer two training tracts - Inspirational or Christ-Centered
- We ensure that you feel confident and prepared to teach upon completing the program
Our trainers are master-level instructors with over 50 years of collective teaching experience, and over 25 years combined training experience. We have a proven method and countless testimonials of how effective and life-changing our program is.