200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Open your heart. Discover your passion. Create your practice. Learn to share it.
Asana. Pranayama. Meditation. Methodology. Philosophy. Anatomy. The holistic, preventative, sustainable lifestyle of Yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
10:30-12:30pm Brunch & Break
12:30-2:30pm Anatomy or Philosophy
3-5pm Asana & Methodology
Sat – Workshop
Sun – Off
Four weeks of intensive study, practice, play and Build a powerful platform of anatomical, philosophical and adjustment-based knowledge, from which to elevate your own Yoga practice, or guide others through classes that heal, inspire and inform.
In stunning places, in magical spaces… Mornings begin with meditation and practice. Days are full of thorough study of the Yoga postures, philosophy, methodology and more, taught by experts in their fields. Evenings conclude with practice and self-reflection. Healthy, delicious meals are prepared onsite, with love.
Learn to incorporate the elements of Yoga into purposeful sequencing. Practice teaching and receive feedback. Develop your skills and confidence. Discover your individual potential and unique voice as a practitioner and teacher. Our creative approach in offering the technical, inspirational and business aspects of yoga will prepare you to shine your extraordinary light – on and off the mat.
Anna provides a nurturing environment in which she assists students in making good decisions, based upon the present moment, in order to discover and empower their truth. She believes it's that deep rooted passion which will maintain a strong self-practice, and the ability and authenticity to share it with others. The focus is on the individual voice, cultivating it by providing the practical knowledge and resources to make it effective.
In affirmation of the healing and preventative power of yoga as a holistic lifestyle – the study of asana relevant anatomy is essential to Anna's teacher trainings, including elements of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Riveting philosophy is sprinkled throughout the entire course, to showcase the relevance of the ancient science's texts, mantras and language to the modern practice and art of guiding.
• 200 Hour Yoga Alliance accredited Certificate
• All classes materials, workshops
• Two delicious, vegetarian meals per day
• Full access to facilities - pool, wifi, lounge
• Magic :)
• 2 Classes per day
• In depth study of primary, intermediate & advanced asanas, key alignment points, contraindications & benefits
• Pranayama, Mantra & Meditation
• Principles of Vinyasa
• Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga (pending location and dates)
• Alignment & Adjusting
• Planning & Sequencing
• Inspiring & Motivating your Students
• Seeing & Reading Bodies in Class
• Intros to Hatha, Yin, Ashtanga Primary Series, Prenatal, Youth & Elderly, Special Needs, Injuries, Therapeutic Acroyoga
• Observation & Practice Teaching - students of all levels
Anatomy & Physiology
• Yoga as Medicine - intro to Ayurveda & Chinese Medicine
• Gross Anatomy, Holistic Health & Nutrition
• Chakras, Bhandas, Mudras
• Myofascial Release Techniques
• Alignment & Breathing
• Chakras, Nadis, Kundalini
• The Eight Limbs
• Classic & Contemporary Yogic Texts (including the Bhagavad Gita & Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
• Lineages & Styles of Yoga
• Sanskrit - pronunciation & etymology
Business Ethics & Yoga Careers
• Launching a Career in Yoga, Business, Marketing
• Planning Workshops & Retreats
• Writing workshop - guided bio and resume writing