200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Inspired Change Yoga is excited to announce our first 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Tammy Cervantes.
This training is for anyone looking to further their practice, or future yoga teachers!
AND sessions cans be used as Yoga Alliance Continuing Education hours!
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
The 200hr Teacher Training Certification Program will take place over 8 weekends/1x month – May 2019 – December 2019
As such it will be a mentally, physically and emotionally challenging process designed to enable serious students to become inspired teachers. You will practice asana, meditation, and pranyama to the point of proficiency and beyond. Your knowledge of Yoga theory will deepen to the point that it will become an aspect of the fabric of your life and of everything you do and say as a yoga teacher. You will learn to teach classes that combine a consistent therapeutic vision with the inspired spontaneity that is the hallmark of Vinyasa Yoga. You will develop a thorough understanding of the elements of the therapeutic principles of Yoga and be able to design a class or teach a pose in such a manner that your students will immediately embody those principles.
The Teacher Training Curriculum will include:
* Mastery of the basic techniques of Asana
* Mastery of the basic techniques of Meditation
* Mastery of the basic techniques Pranyama (Breathwork)
* The therapeutic alignment principles of Yoga
* Finding alignment within and without
* The art of sequencing a class flow
* The proper use of tempo in a class
* How to use your voice and language for impact
* Your class as a transformative space
* The art of themeing in your classes
* Teaching modifications for all class levels
* Teaching to beginners
* The art of hands-on assisting
* The anatomy and physiology of Yoga
* Nutrition as a support to practice
* Study of The Yoga Sutras
* Cultivation of the Eight Limb Path as a path of action
* Integrating the three elements of spiritual practice into your life
* The role of the teacher
* The role of practice
* The art of sustaining change
* Moving from Source
For more information and to apply, please go to 200-hour-vinyasa-yoga-teacher-training/