200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training May-Dec 2018 in Basel (YogaAlliance)
200 hours that will transform your life! We will prepare you to teach yoga classes at an internationally high level so you can start a yoga teacher career anywhere in the world. The teacher training will be accepted by the YogaAlliance and you will be eligible to register with YogaAlliance.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
This training will change your life! Much more so than any school or university education, becoming a yoga teachers has enriched our lives way beyond the yoga mat and we are sure it will for you as well :-) We have been very fortunate that our own teachers are very experienced world-class teachers. We are honored and looking forward to share with you what we have learned from them and from our own experience.
- Martin Becker (E-RYT 500, RYS 300, RYS 200, YACEP)
International guest teachers
- for special topics we will invite international guest teachers
- English (questions can be asked also in German)
- Niyama Yoga, Falknerstrasse 35, 4001 Basel
Dates & times
- May 05 - Dec 30, 2018
- 12.5 week-end workshops; Saturdays 13:00 - 19:00 + Sundays 09:00 - 19:00
- You have to attend 12 of the 12.5 week-end workshops
>> May 5-6
>> Jun 2-3
>> Jun 16-17
>> Jun 30 - Jul 01
>> Jul 14-15
>> Jul 28 - 29
>> 8-week break
>> Sep 29
>> Oct 20-21
>> Nov 03-04
>> Nov 17-18
>> Dec 01-02
>> Dec 15-16
>> Dec 29-30
- Teaching practice (like asana, pranayama, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques)
- Teaching methodology (Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student's process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga)
- Structuring of yoga classes for different skills levels (includes sequencing of asanas, setting a topic for the class, combining teaching of philosophy and asana, creating a supportive class environment).
- Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers (includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers)
- Practice hours (includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching)
- Lifetime access to our online learning system that contains extensive reading materials and videos that will help you to continuously develop your Yoga practice and teaching skills
- During the training you will have the opportunity to teach real-life yoga classes at one of our studios (for those who want to & qualify)
- Consistent yoga practice
- Willingness to learn urdhva dhanurasanai (full wheel), sirsasana (headstand, either with or without wall), adho mukha vrksasana (handstand, either with or without wall) and pincha mayurasana (forearmstand, either with or without wall).
- 10; our goal is to provide a fun and personalized learning experience.
- Applicants will be selected based on fullfilment of requirements and fit into the group.
- CHF 4'400 regular price
- CHF 4'100 early bird registration until October 31, 2017
- A recent photo of you alone (full body shot) in case we do not know you personally yet
- A short summary of your motivation to apply for this training
- Deposit of CHF 500, which will be applied toward tuition if accepted and refunded if not accepted (less a processing fee of CHF 50)
- Please use the following form: 6yxrh0ubo9v32