200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Italy, with Erin Prichard
Join us for a truly magical month, as we dive deep into the practice and principles of yoga, honing our skills and understanding, as future teachers. This training is limited to just 12 participants, to ensure thorough and fully 'hands-on' learning experience for all.
The training is fully accredited by the Yoga Alliance UK, and will run for 4 weeks.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Early bird discount of 300 Euro available until 31 October 2015.
The training is fully accredited by the Yoga Alliance UK, and will run for 4 weeks: 24 Feb to 23 Mar 2016. Those wishing to will have the option to stay on at Monestevole for a traditional Umbrian Easter.
The course will run 5 days a week, 25 Feb to 22 March inclusive. Weekends are kept free for rest & relaxation, or optional visits to nearby places of interest, such as Perugia, Gubbio & Assisi.
At the end of the training you will:
- be able to lead a Vinyasa Yoga class to an all levels group feeling confident in both delivering the class and making adjustments and modifications
- feel confident developing your own sequence and modifying a class to meet all students needs
- have a solid understanding of how to teach asana, pranayama, meditation, bandhas, and dristhi
- be knowledgeable about the history and philosophy of Yoga, with a strong focus on Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- have a good understanding about the business of Yoga teaching
- be eligible to use the title Registered Yoga Teacher RYT as a sign of quality training when you register with Yoga Alliance UK.
Your guide for the month is Erin Prichard, an accredited Senior Yoga Teacher and established teaching presence in London. Erin has extensive experience leading teacher trainings, and we are delighted she'll be with us for this very special training opportunity. Erin's full bio here.
30 hours of required anatomy will be taught by Jeff Delilla, a Chartered Physiotherapist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. Teaching sessions will cover basic functional anatomy and how it relates to the asana of yoga. Wherever possible, teaching will be applied to a functional context in an interactive and practical way and teaching of some common injuries will be covered.
Your venue for the month is magnificent Tribewanted Monestevole, an sustainable farm and community, nestled deep in the Umbrian mountains, Italy. With eco-lux accommodations, a stunning glass-fronted workshop space and organic, home-grown food, your home from home is a truly spectacular backdrop to your experience. See below for more details.
Perugia airport is just 30 minutes from Monestevole - direct flights from London Stansted with Ryanair start at £9.99.