200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Weekend Format
Om Shala is delighted to offer a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training meeting about two weekends per month November 2018-April 2019 in beautiful Arcata, California.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Nov 30-Dec 2
April 1-5 *Final Graduation at Breitenbush Hot Springs Oregon
If you have a love and passion for Yoga, then you are welcome to participate, whether it is with the desire to deepen your own personal yoga practice or with the intention to teach and share yoga to others.
If you join us, expect to:
* Deepen your practice and transform your life through Yoga!
* Bring balance and clarity into your life.
* Fine-tune your asana through a deeper understanding of bio-mechanical alignment principles.
* Gain insights into your (true) nature through the wisdom of Yoga and its philosophy.
* Explore breath work, mantra and meditation as tools to create vibrant health and wellbeing in your life.
* Learn to share the practices with others in a safe and powerful way.
* Build self-confidence and tap into your amazing potential in a supportive, nurturing environment.
Your instructors: Liz Heffernan, Peggy Profant, and Sam Akers have decades (upon decades) of experience to share.
A past student shares:
This program has given me such a great opportunity for self-exploration. In Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras discipline is explained in terms of a force for enacting change. This teacher training has been that force for me, helping to venture outside of my comfort zone within our beautiful, supportive Kula (community). I feel truly blessed. I am more confident, passionate and healthy. I find Yoga’s teaching to be incredibly healing, they have helped me become more resilient, joyful and easeful. My sense of trust in the future and my ability to handle it gracefully has blossomed. When I finished my practicum I was totally in awe at what I had achieved. When I signed up I was very intimidated by the challenge of learning to teach, and was mostly just interested in developing a personal practice. I have bloomed into someone who is confident and excited about sharing Yoga with others. Everyone should train in Yoga. - Aubree, California Yoga Teacher Training