200 - hours RYT Yoga teacher training
A three month intensive 200 hours Yoga teacher training program. Natasja has been providing the 200 hours training for 11 years and has over 20 years of teaching experience. She has trained over 75 students of whom many are now very well known teachers in the KWC area. Her training readies you to go out there with confidence in your abilities .
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Module ONE - Sept 26 + 27, Oct 03 + 04, Oct 17 + 18
Module TWO - Nov 07 + 08 , Nov 14 & 15, Nov 21 & 22
Module THREE - Dec 05 + 06, Dec 12 + 13
Investment : by August 31 $2550 after $2800
The 200 - hours teacher training program will provide you with a strong foundation which is required to teach yoga in an effective, safe, skillful and inspirational way.
You will learn how to create safe, intelligent and inspirational yoga classes promoting balance in body, mind and spirit. The aim of our training is for you to gain a deeper understanding of what yoga truly is, and that it is more than just teaching asanas (postures) but that it is an ancient old technology of self-mastery that allows one to access greater physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Much of our focus in the training is about gaining a deeper understanding of the human body, the physical body, the subtle body , the brain, the mind and the heart-mind, and how the practice of yoga can create greater balance in all layers of self. You will not only learn how to create intelligent, safe and inspirational yoga sequences but you will be able to teach them with great confidence and skill.
This is a training that is committed to continue to honour the true lineage of yoga and the purpose of yoga which is self-realization , and self-actualization . This training offers immense tools for self expansion, transformation and evolution giving you greater access to the Supreme Wisdom and Knowledge of yoga. This program is open to all who have a deep desire for personal transformation and would like to share the teachings of yoga with others.
• Philosophy Foundations, Eight Limbed Path, the Bhagavad Gita, Samkya Philosophy, Ayurveda, Jyotish, Himalayan Tantra and Four pathways of Yoga.
• In - depth analysis of 108 asanas, benefits, contraindication and modifications.
• Anatomy of each pose to maintain safety of the joints, muscles and ligaments.
• Anatomy of the yogic mind, subtle body and the five movements of prana.
• Foundations of Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Mudras and Kriyas.
• Teaching methodology to create safe, inspiring, intelligent and creative yoga sequences.
• Taking the seat of the teacher; codes of conduct and ethics, accessibility, diversity of yoga and how to teach yoga to those with trauma.