200 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha -Vinyasa Yoga
200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training
Style: Hatha and Vinyasa
Duration - 4 weeks
Max. Participants- 12
Basic training Course for All the Aspiring professional Yoga teachers.
Completion of this course enables you to teach yoga in different settings and in different countries.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Our 200 hour teacher training course, is a basic training program for the aspiring teachers looking for their first level certification, or have done other certifications and looking to build upon their existing foundations or just looking to deepen their knowledge and practice. We invite you to join us for an expansive, intensive and nourishing Teacher Training Course. In this course you know the history of Yoga, its philosophy, Human Physiology, Anatomy, teaching methodology, adjustments and others nuances of teaching and your own practice. Welcome to join the course, with this certification you can register with Yoga Alliance as (Registered Yoga Teacher) RYT- 200.
COURSE COMPOSITION & FRAME WORK:
The following are the standards and Course Frame work set by Yoga Alliance under 5 Educational categories.
• 100-Hours of Techniques Training/Practice – Includes Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, chanting, mantras, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between (1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques, and (2) guided practice of the techniques themselves;
• 25-Hours of Teaching Methodology – Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning, and business aspects of teaching yoga.
• 20-Hours of Anatomy & Physiology – Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
• 30-Hours of Yoga Philosophy/Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers.
• 10-Hours of Practicum – Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while others are teaching.
Our 200 hr Yoga TTC comprehensively meets the Standards defined by the Yoga Alliance, and exceeds in all respects as we enhance the program with other activities like, . MANTRA YOGA – the science of sound Vibrations and its role in spiritual practices. BUDDHI YOGA – Yogic Cognitive Therapy. YOGIC PERSONALITY THEORY- (“Panchakosha” Model) – comparative study of Yogic Psychology and modern Psychology etc.