200 Hrs Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga YTT
This 200h Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Foundation Program, certified by Yoga Alliance, is a formulated study and teaching of Yoga’s expression of Yang expansive movements fluidly woven together with the nurturing Yin aspect of more soothing meditative practice.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
The 200h Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Foundational Program is a formulated study and teaching of Yoga’s expression of Yang expansive movements and fluidly woven together with the nurturing Yin aspect of more soothing meditative practice. It provides an in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) and the Yin (Yin Fascial) sequences for a balanced practice and teaching. The Program creates a strong foundation for the complete 500h certificate by Yoga Alliance.
Focus in this program is the Dynamic Spiral practices and studies with some Yin Fascial Yoga classes to counterbalance the Dynamic Spiral practice.
WHAT IS THE 200H FOUNDATIONAL PROGRAM ABOUT
- Creating a stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga.
- Understanding and practicing the foundation of yoga: asanas, pranayamas, meditations, philosophy and anatomy.
- Providing a safe environment for self transformation.
- Acquiring tools to become a confident yoga teacher.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequences
- Methodology – sequencing, adjusting, assisting and modifying postures for various levels yoga, and how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- The art of teaching – how to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- Mindfulness lectures and meditation practice
- Pranayama and Shatkarmas (Kriyas)
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Patanjali’s 8 limbs: Yamas, Niyamas, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dyana, Samadhi
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga
- Study and practice of Sanskrit names of yoga postures
- Subtle body anatomy: chakras, nadis, koshas, vayus, doshas, gunas, meridians
- A few Yin Fascial Yoga classes to counterbalance the Dynamic Spiral practice
- The business and ethics of teaching yoga
- Opportunity to teach 2 classes at the end of the training as a part of evaluation process to receive constructive feedbacks.
- A 200h Yoga Alliance certification counting towards the 200 hour certificate to become a Registered Yoga Teacher
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR
- For Yoga teachers or/and students who are aiming to graduate in the 200 hour unique program with an accredited school
- For those who are looking to study a well balanced program of Yin and Yang qualities of Yoga
- For those who want to experience a deeper insight and integration into the whole spectrum of Yoga – spiritual, physical, emotional and mental bodies
- For those who are seeking to gain more confidence in their personal expression towards the art of teaching Yoga
- For devoted practitioners who are looking to deepen their meditation practice and carry it through into their teachings
PRELIMINARY DAILY SCHEDULE
06am – 9am Meditation and Yoga practice
10:30am – 1pm Lectures
3pm – 6pm The art of teaching
7:30pm – 8:30pm Evening sessions
The Yoga Tradition: It’s History, Literature, Philosophy and Practice - by Georg Feuerstein and Ken Wilber
Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes - by Mark Stephens
The Key Poses of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume II - by Ray Long MD FRCSC
The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys Volume I - by Ray Long MD FRCSC and Chris Macivor
The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga - by Bernie Clark and Sarah Powers
Teachings of Swami Dayananda - By Arsha Vidya Reasearch and Publication Trust
”I’m here to offer you all a result of more than 20 years of dedicated experience of spiritual self development techniques, a combination that was a life changing realization for myself, that has brought me here ready to share with you the light of my knowledge. A refined combination of yoga styles, mindfulness, bodywork, contemporary anatomy studies, breath work, eastern and western holistic health perspectives and meditation. Culminating into a complete methodology of Dynamic spiral and yin fascial yoga, myofascial release therapy, mindfulness and biodynamic breath work. I invite you to find out more: ”
Beta’s approach is all focusing on physical and emotional trauma release, and improving long-lasting wellness for Body & Mind. She is well known for her expertise in guiding people through Body and Mind integration processes, with a unique combination of all or some elements of her training programs. Her approach is personal, thorough, deep, individualized, life changing and is suited to people who are curious and ready for transformation in their lives.