200H FlyHighYoga™ and Multiple Yoga Styles Teacher Training
A unique blend of various yoga styles and incorporating all key aspects of yoga into one training.
(“on” & “off floor” yoga styles, alignment & flow, philosophy & business of yoga)
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
- Yoga Therapy
Our first 200h Yoga Teacher Training will be hold in November 2017 in Ubud, Bali in Indonesia.
Date: 2nd Nov. – 30th Nov. 2017.
This yoga Teacher Training represents a special treat among Yoga Teacher Trainings. It will offer a complete mixture of many different aspects and styles of yoga.
This course will offer you a wide range of knowledge and tools for your Yoga teaching career, as well your own personal yoga practice. It’s main two focuses will be on Vinyasa, one of the most wide spread “on floor” yoga styles in the world and FlyHighYoga™, a popular style of aerial, “off floor” yoga. In addition the training will also incorporate classes and lectures from Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Iyengar and Tantra yoga.
On this Teacher Training a great deal of focus and importance will be placed on exact body alignment, biomechanics and the use of props (Iyengar & FlyHighYoga™ as well focus on flow (Vinyasa). We are blending the grammar of yoga – basic principles and its foundation – with yoga´s poetry – flow and energy. Another important part of this Teacher Training will be topics connected with wider aspects of yoga, like Ayurveda, business of yoga (how to build career as yoga teacher) and personal growth – waking up: personal and spiritual development. This will prepare you to become the best version of yourself and the best Yoga Teacher you were meant to be. 😉
Explore it with us!
– Daily multi style yoga classes: aerial/FlyHighYoga™, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra and Tantra Yoga
– Daily pranayama & meditation classes
– Daily Mystic healing sessions
– Lessons on yoga philosophy, history, anatomy, sequencing, adjustments and use of props
– Body alignment, biomechanics, bio movement and other technical workshops
– Special workshops on Tantra and Ayurveda
– Personal growth; waking up: personal and spiritual development, removing barriers to love (a Jungian perspective)
– Business of yoga: how to build career as yoga teacher
– Modern approach in teaching methodology
– Possibility of assisting, teaching and adjusting in a real yoga classes
– Visit of modern temple Besakih and blessings of high priestess Jero Ayu at her ashram
– Tea and fresh water available all the time
– Breakfast included
– Accommodation for 28 nights
– Included FHY™ Belt, Handles, DVD and T-shirt
– 200-hour Teacher Training Certificate, approved by Yoga Alliance
The maximum participants in the group is 24.
FlyHighYoga™ School Program
FlyHighYoga™ offers versatile program for new yoga teachers, as well already existing ones, who would like to delve deeper into their practice, knowledge and widen their perspectives.
The program consists of all basic yoga knowledge such as, yoga philosophy, anatomy, adjustments, sequencing, yoga practice and practice teaching, teaching metodology, meditation and pranayama sessions, as well additional topics to help you develop your personal strengths and bring you on a higher level of consciousness.
Our Teacher Traning is oriented on gaining good knowledge and real understanding of your body, it’s correct alignment and adjustments, as well understand the dynamics and needs of a yoga class, gaining self-confidence and self-trust as a yoga eacher and developing your mind, body & spirit.
We encourage our students to develop their full potential and discover their inner strengths. We encourage all our trainees to find their true selves and to discover what they already have to offer and build on that.
Our mission is to give each of you a toolbox and confidence to use them in your personal practice and teaching.
FHY™ incorporates fun, integrity, mindfulness, courage and community. They all take an important role in everything we do as well as connecting the elements on our Teacher Trainings.
FHY™ Program – your unique business opportunity
Knowledge of “on -” and “off floor” yoga styles will give you unique opportunity to find your position as fully certified yoga teacher and differentiate yourself as multilateral yoga expert. You will gain the knowledge of traditional and modern, as well already well established and relatively new yoga styles, that are just gaining their’s reputation and making big impact in a yoga industry of 21. century.