200hr Aligned Flow Teacher Training in Sayulita, Mexico
We embody what we teach and teach what we practice. With options to study in one full immersion or split your time and studies into separate immersions.
Yoga Dicha Teacher Training immersions are recognized by Yoga Alliance and give you the opportunity to experience world-class training while immersing yourself in the study of yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
1015am immersion & training
230-500pm immersion & training
Immerse yourself in the study and practice of yoga and experience the ability to delve into self-study, spiritual and physical growth while becoming a part of our beautiful community of graduating teachers.
100hr Aligned Flow Method Yoga Immersion
100hr Art of Teaching Immersion
200hr Aligned Flow Teacher training Immersion
*You have the option to split your study time into two 100hr immersions or dive into the full 200hr immersion
Your YTT will be rooted in the Aligned Flow Method. A style of teaching, training and experiencing life from the heart. Created by Yoga Dicha studio owner, Richelle Morgan, you'll have the opportunity to study the asanas in a way that helps deepen your connection to the practice and empower the authentic and inspired teacher living inside of you.
This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in a life-changing experience. To live, breath and be the practice while you start your amazing journey to becoming a yoga teacher.
TEACHER TRAINING LEADERS:
Your Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher training journey will be led by studio owner and Aligned Flow creator Richelle Morgan and assisted by Audra Patterson and Irene Romano (USA & Europe trainings).
Richelle has devoted herself to the study of living her truth. Yoga has been a huge part of this journey and led her to the beaches of Tulum. Her years of holistic studies, travel and life experience has led to the creation of this world-class training. Along your journey, you'll be joined by other amazing teachers who work alongside Richelle and have knowledge to share.
In this Yoga Teacher Training Course you'll learn proper yoga alignment, yoga asanas, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, mindful adjustments and so much more. By the end of your journey, you'll be able to teach incredible and inspiring yoga classes and have had the opportunity to experience transformation in your own life.
WHAT YOU'LL STUDY:
• intro to the history, foundation & philosophy of yoga
• yoga sutras, yamas & niyamas for the modern yogi
• intro to pranayama, meditation & chakra work
• principles of alignment & anatomy for yoga
• the foundation of the Aligned Flow Methodology
• asana study and practice
• intro to restorative, yin & props in your practice
• Live Your Truth™& Dicha manifesto lifestyle design
• the art & heart of teaching
• the art of sequencing & teaching to multiple levels
• how and why's of assists & cuing using the AFM
• how to use props in teaching & partner work
• intro into yin, restorative, pre-natal & teaching to beginners
• how to build your authentic teaching voice
• how to confidently create classes
• the business side of yoga and how to build your career