200hr Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Programme
Kranti Yoga is pleased offer a fusion of yoga and beach culture in South Goa, India. We offer a comprehensive Yoga Alliance approved 200 hr YTTC directly on Patnem Beach.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Dates do not include arrival and departure days.
Students are welcome to arrive a day before and a day after the course dates.
All Packages below include tuition, course materials, refreshments and all meals.
All prices in Euros
1600 = Non Residential Package
2000 = Garden Shared Cottage
2300 = Garden Single Cottage
2200 = Ocean View Shared Cottage
2400 = Ocean View Single Cottage
2700 = Beach Front Cottage
100 euro early bird discount available
The course is designed to initiate students onto the path of yoga and prepare them to teach others. It is a rewarding way to develop an Ashtanga Yoga practice and gain your teaching certification with the luxury of being directly on the beach.
The course is a stepping stone to becoming a yoga teaching professional and the training itself gives all participants a solid foundation in the Ashtanga Vinyasa System. We offer a program that is presented in a fun, relaxed, modern and progressive environment. Students should be prepared to be mentally and physically challenged as classes vary from physically vigorous to softer and more restorative sessions. You will be encouraged to live a yogic lifestyle through Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and we will guide you to develop spiritual awareness in support of your physical practice.
• know the full Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga and how to modify postures to accommodate your level
• understand the technicalities of each posture and understand how to advance your practice safely
• learn pranayama and kriyas techniquesto support your Ashtanga Yoga practice
• know about the Skeletal and Muscular Systems
• teach an Ashtanga Based Flow lesson to your peers
• learn the pratice of The Yamas – the yogis’ code of conduct
• understand the concept of Samadhi in modern day life
If you are keen to be part of a yoga community with the luxury of ocean views and beach culture, we have it all here.
Our 200 hr YTTC runs over 24 days and our season runs from 1st October to 31st May. We also offer 100 and 300 hr YTTCs along with Yoga Holidays and Weekly Yoga Intensive Courses. Further details of all our courses, accommodation and packages can be found on our website: