200hr RYT Summer Intensive Teacher Training Program
Upon completion of the It's Yoga's Teacher Training program, trainees receive a 200-hour It’s Yoga Cincinnati Certification, enabling them to become Registered Yoga Instructor with the Yoga Alliance. For details : 200-ryt-certification/
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
June 12 – July 17, 2016 six days per week with Saturdays off.
Flexible payment option are available. $100 discount if tuition is paid in full before the first day of class.
Who is It’s Yoga’s Teacher Training For?
It’s Yoga, Cincinnati’s 200hr RYT Teacher Training program is for anyone with a sincere desire to explore the transforming potential of a consistent yoga practice on a physical, intellectual and philosophical level. It is not necessary to have an advanced asana (pose) practice or even an aspiration to teach. All that is needed is a commitment to grow in your yoga practice with an open mind and heart.
We strive to provide the highest quality instruction to support each student in finding their true “inner voice/power” as a teacher and a lifelong student of yoga. Our 200 hr RYT Teacher Training programs provide our graduates with a strong foundation to pursue their own personal interests. Many have gone on to further their studies with nationally recognized instructors and programs in areas as diverse as Aryuveda, Yoga Therapy and advanced certifications in Cardiac, Yin and Ashtanga Yoga.
The Art Of Teaching
• Learn While Doing With Hands On Practice Teaching Sessions
• Observations & Critiques Of Certified Instructors In Various Yoga Styles
• Proper Use And Pronunciation Of Sanskrit And Yoga Terminology
• How To Use Verbal Cues & Demonstrations
• Personalizing Physical Adjustments & Classes for Individual Needs
• Find Your Unique Teaching Style
Pranayama & Meditation
• Breathing Techniques
• The Science Of Breath Retention, Ratios And Bandhas
• Cleansing Kriyas
• Mindfulness And Yoga Nidra
Asana & Anatomy
• Proper & Safe Postural Alignment
• How To Utilize Props & Modify Asanas
• Anatomy & Kinesiology of Poses
• Asana Sequencing
• Develop Familiarity With Various Styles Of Yoga
Philosphy & Self Study
• Patanjali’s 8 “Limbs” of Yoga
• Yoga History & Traditional Texts
• Ethics Of Teaching
• Aryuvedic Practices
• Energetic & Subtle Body Aspects Of Yoga