200hr Yoga & Ayurveda teacher training
Hari OM Yoga teacher training is a comprehensive program offering an in-depth study of Yoga and her sister science, Ayurveda.
This is a perfect education for anyone looking to become a yoga teacher and deepen their personal yoga practice, meditation journey, and knowledge of the health and wellness science of Ayurveda.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
8am Yoga class
10-12:30 Class time (Theory, Philosphy, Anatomy)
2 - 5pm Teaching practicum
One day per week free
The aim of this training is to dive deep into the heart of what it means to practice yoga: by learning to love and care for your body, your home in this world; and by restoring your inner connection through discovering the true self. The training is rooted in bhakti-yoga, the yoga of devotion.
Open to all levels, this training is equally beneficial for someone looking to become a yoga teacher and share their passion with the world, as for someone seeking to deepen their personal yoga and meditation practice.
Beyond yoga, students will be introduced to its sister science, Ayurveda. Ayur strands for life, and Veda for knowledge, therefore Ayurveda represents the ‘science of life’, an ancient medicinal and lifestyle tradition that perfectly complements yoga. The two together form a perfect toolset for a healthy, wholesome lifestyle! Keep the body healthy with yoga asana and Ayurvedic healing and nutrition principles, maintain mental and emotional peace, and find balance with mindfulness lifestyle practices.
Hari OM Yoga teacher training aims to deliver the highest quality yoga asana, philosophy, anatomy, and Ayurveda
teachings, combining experts in the respective fields and offering all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the students to complete their journey.
* Yoga asana (poses) theory and practice
* Introduction to different schools and styles of yoga
* Yoga history and lineages
* Yoga anatomy by a therapy professional
* Pranayama and benefits of breathwork
* Yoga philosophy and history: Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
* Meditation and mindfulness in everyday life, theory and practice
* Types of Meditation
* Introduction to Tibetan singing bowl meditation
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Introduction to Ayurvedic nutrition, spices and herbs
* The connection between Ayurveda and Yoga
* Using Ayurveda in Yoga classes and Yoga practice in Ayurvedic healing
* Five elements, doshas (bodily constitution) and gunas (modes of nature)
* Energy centers of the body, Chakras and Bandhas
* Yoga ethics and the seat of the teacher
* Yoga entrepreneur, intro to marketing, branding and online presence
* Teaching practicum, group and private yoga classes
* Yoga sequencing for specific types of classes
* Yoga as therapy, injury prevention and management, yoga for athletes