200hr Yoga & Ayurveda teacher training Croatia
Hari OM Yoga teacher training is a comprehensive program offering an in-depth study of Yoga and her sister science, Ayurveda.
This is a perfect education for anyone looking to become a yoga teacher and deepen their personal yoga practice, meditation journey and knowledge of the health and wellness science of Ayurveda.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
The aim of this training is to dive deep into the heart of what it means to practice yoga: by learning to love and care for your body, your home in this world; and by restoring your inner connection through discovering the true self. The training is rooted in bhakti-yoga, the yoga of devotion.
Open to all levels, this training is equally beneficial for someone looking to become a yoga teacher and share their passion with the world, as for someone seeking to deepen their personal yoga and meditation practice.
Beyond yoga, students will be introduced to its sister science, Ayurveda. Ayur strands for life, and Veda for knowledge, therefore Ayurveda represents the ‘science of life’, an ancient medicinal and lifestyle tradition that perfectly complements yoga. The two together form a perfect toolset for a healthy, wholesome lifestyle! Keep the body healthy with yoga asana and Ayurvedic healing and nutrition principles, maintain mental and emotional peace, and find balance with mindfulness lifestyle practices.
Hari OM Yoga teacher training aims to deliver the highest quality yoga asana, philosophy, anatomy, and Ayurveda teachings, combining experts in the respective fields and offering all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the students to complete their journey.
* Yoga asana (poses) theory and practice
* Introduction to different schools and styles of yoga
* Yoga history and lineages
* Yoga anatomy by a therapy professional
* Pranayama and benefits of breathwork
* Yoga philosophy and history: Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
* Meditation and mindfulness in everyday life, theory and practice
* Types of Meditation
* Introduction to Tibetan singing bowl meditation
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Introduction to Ayurvedic nutrition, spices and herbs
* The connection between Ayurveda and Yoga
* Using Ayurveda in Yoga classes and Yoga practice in Ayurvedic healing
* Five elements, doshas (bodily constitution) and gunas (modes of nature)
* Energy centers of the body, Chakras and Bandhas
* Yoga ethics and the seat of the teacher
* Yoga entrepreneur, intro to marketing, branding and online presence
* Teaching practicum, group and private yoga classes
* Yoga sequencing for specific types of classes
* Yoga as therapy, injury prevention and management, yoga for athletes
Explore baroque Croatia, practice yoga and meditation, learn valuable tools to aid your own life and grow in a wellness career, make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals from all over the world, and leave feeling re-connected and ready to share your love for yoga with the world.
About the Location:
Zen Garden Guesthouse
Cozy private guesthouse with a garden yard, yoga terrace deck, in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to the center of town, popular tourist sites and landmarks. Amenities like Free Wifi and daily tea available.
Packages: Course + accommodation + 2 meals/day
Dorm room $2899 / 2660€
Double room $3599 / 3303€
Private room $3799 / 3486€
Early bird $300/265€ off by July 15, 2020
* 21-day accommodation (private and shared options)
* Two plant-based meals cooked by Ayurvedic principles a day (breakfast/brunch and lunch)
* Daily yoga and/or meditation class
* Daily educational courses and workshops on topics of Yoga philosophy, anatomy, Ayurveda, mindful living, and more
* Tour of the town of Varazdin and its main attractions
* 1 entry to the Varazdin museum
* 1 tour ( Example tour: visit to the beautiful historical landmark Trakoscan Castle with a nature hike)
* Hari OM Training manual
* 200hr Yoga teacher certification (Hari OM and Yoga Alliance)
* 45h Ayurveda health coach certification (Hari OM School of Yoga & Ayurveda)