300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga school Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul organise 300-hour residential yoga teacher training in India. The teachings are directly based upon the traditional principles of Hatha and Raj yoga. This is certified Yoga course with Yoga Alliance (USA).
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Price includes your accommodation, sattwic yogic meals and tuition. Complimentary spiritual tours and sightseeing treks are an advantage towards your stepping stone onto the yogic path. Also enjoy Adventure satsang with our mentors while looking at the miraculous mountain ranges of Himalayas.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
300-hour residential hatha yoga teacher training course in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA conducted at Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul – RYS 200 RYS 300 Yoga school in Rishikesh. This is an advanced intensive yoga program designed for yoga teachers who have already completed their RYT 200 program designation.
If you are finding a reason to enroll into 300 hours yoga teacher training, then consider it to be your next step after 200 hours training to explore deeper into the possibilities which yoga has to offer. Yoga, being a system that leads us towards experiencing health and well being in its true form, is a vast ocean from where we can derive self sustainability, heightened individual as well as social awareness and above all an absolute form of enlightenment which is not clouded with doubts and confusions.
Another point to consider is that by attending this course you will be able to enhance your practise and experience of yoga with all its aspects and take your sadhana to the next level of perfection and also gain expertise in yoga teaching at various levels.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - 2016
Yoga school Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul organise 300-hour residential yoga teacher training in India. The teachings are directly based upon the traditional principles of Hatha and Raj yoga. This is certified Yoga course with Yoga Alliance (USA). All the students who have completed their 200 hour certification for any RYS 200 yoga school, are eligible to enroll for this 300 hours YTTC. This course will prove to be an opportunity to develop yourself individually and grow more while realizing various aspects of your life and evolve further in your awareness. On completion of the course, you will be eligible to register on a 500 hour level and if you complete your additional hours of teaching after the course, you can register as RYT 500. This will enable you to teach yoga anywhere in the world as you will have both the credentials as well as necessary skills to teach.
You can book your spot with a registration fee of USD 200 (non-refundable). Course fee is USD 2000 which includes private accommodation, all meals, yoga training, study material, 2 spiritual tours, local sightseeing.
Program features the spiritual devotional music sessions (kirtan and satsang), Mantra sessions, classical and musical meditations and natural healing therapies.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
• Asanas: Practise of the yogasanas consists 4 hours each day from Monday to Saturday. Morning practise focuses on the pracitse of asanas with a therapeutic approach and also opening up the vital centers in the body. They will also practise the modified vinyasa flow and learn to create their own vinyasa sequences. In the evenings practise students will be get trained in teaching methodology. From the third week onwards they will be teaching classes for 200 hour level students.
• Pranayama: Pracitse of yogic pranayama (breath work) every day will provide a solid foundation for increasing the pranic reserves within and use it positively to gain vitality at various levels and to be able to teach them skillfully in their classes.
• Yoga nidra and meditation also are practiced regularly to allow students to understand relaxation and meditation deeper and to be able to use them with confidence in their own teaching classes.
• Yoga Anatomy: Students will study the various anatomical and physiological concepts in correlation to the yogic practices in order to have deeper experience of providing in class explanations, methodology, alignment in positions, demonstration, cues, correction and feedback techniques of teaching yoga.
• Yoga philosophy includes the indepth study of yoga sutras of patanjali to gain insights into yoga as a preventive medicine for various physical and mental disorders. This provides a firm foundation for learning the therapeutic applications of yogic techniques. Hatha yoga pradeepika will be studied to learn about the curative aspects of yoga and to get more knowledge on the correct classical techniques of hatha yoga.
• Mantra chanting and Bhajans will add the holistic experience to the course and also making them able to use them in their class teachings more effectively.
• Yoga therapy session will provide more detailed knowledge about the pathological conditions related to several common disorders and how yoga can be used to restore health and well being.
• Importance of diet and inclusions of a yogic diet suitable from physiological, mental and spiritual perspective.
• Hatha yoga pradeepika, Bihar Publication Trust : Swami
• Mind, Mind management and Raj Yoga, Yoga publications trust; Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
• Light on Yoga
• Yoga Anatomy ; Leslie Keminoff
Evaluation & Certification
» Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
» Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
» Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance in first 5 weeks of training.