300H Sattva Yoga Teacher Training
Take your teaching to the next Level.
You have already established a foundation now go where you are not, transcend where you are.
Open greater opportunities for your teaching as well as deepen your understanding and own practice of Yoga as a way of life.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
All meals are included. Thursdays half day off. The prices not includes transportations and extra drinks. The Sattva Retreat center offers also Ayurvedic treatments.
Master Your Self, Master your life.
Our trainings are considered by many as the most comprehensive yoga teacher training in the world.
The Sattva Yoga Academy 300hr training will open an extraordinary depth to your practice and your teaching, opening a whole world of new possibilities for your leadership as a global yoga teacher. It will prepare you to teach at festivals, lead retreats and assist in trainings etc training is essential to be eligible for applying to Sattva Master Level Training.
300 Hour Breakdown
1. Advanced Techniques and Practices of the Sattva practice of Yoga -70 hrs:
- Advanced Hatha Asanas, Kundlini and Tantra Kriyas
How to blend and work with 7 distinct styles of Yoga (7 Sattva Waves)and merge them in one organic whole.
- Advanced meditation practices
- How to use the techniques for healing and transformation of body, mind and spirit
- In depth look at the relationship of the 5 layers of the body and the effect of the techniques on each
P- urpose, benefits, contract indications of all techniques and how to use to practice for the ultimate aim of Yoga
- Learn to class sequences (practice teaching mixed level classes and advanced classes
2. Basic Sanskrit and Advanced Mantra practice 12 hours:
- Learn the Sanskrit alphabet in Devanagari script. You will be able to read and pronounce Sanskrit words, as well as some grammar, and you will explore the role of Sanskrit in a yoga practice. Also you will dive deep into advanced mantra practice and learn how to incorporate Naad in the classes to give a deeper experience to your students.
3. Teaching Methodology- 50 hours:
- The Sattva Yoga teaching method;
- The 5 principles of teaching and 7 waves (7 distinct yogic tradition and their techniques) adjustments and assists , the art of sequencing, energetics of assists and vinyasa krama; ethics of teaching yoga, including the types of teachers and students; teaching Advanced Kundalini and Sattva Tantra Kriyas.
- Studying their trans formative effects and learning how to blend them together with vinyasa Krama . Expanding the range of your classes through incorporating different techniques and making the teaching have huge expanse.
4. Scripture, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle- 30 hours
Includes advanced philosophy, deeper understanding of the sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hathayogapradipika, Tantras and Agamas, Upanishads
5. Group Practicum- 12 hours
Includes class observation and transcriptions focusing on adjustment, sequencing, theme, and music.
6. Small Group Peer Review and Practicum-17 hours
These are classes that you teach in a small group setting to hone your skills. Includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others, oral presentation skills.
7. Satsang: 55 hours
Satsang combines many of the subjects of the course, including chanting, meditation, japa and mantra, nada yoga and music, community, diet, nutrition, Vedanta, philosophy and practical skills for conducting satsang. Question are answered as part of Satsang.
8. Advanced Pranayama principles and practice 10hours
This includes the advanced principles and theory of pranayama, practical training in samavritti and visamavritti pranayama, including teaching methods.
9. Daily Self study -20 hours
Each day includes a self study assignment to be completed and checked next day by the teachers.
10. Seva, home work and self practice requirements 60hrs
Students are required to finish homework after the completion of the contact hrs and submit with 3 months from the dated of their finish of their contact hrs.
The Sattva yoga academy 300 hr Teacher Training in India includes :
- Certification of completion when all requirements have been met. The certificate enables you to register with Yoga Alliance USA as a 200 hrs RYT.
- Exclusive Sattva Yoga Academy manual .approved by Yoga Alliance distributed only at Sattva Yoga Academy trainings.
-Accommodation at the luxurious Sattva Retreat Centre with attached bathroom, in room a/c and views that include the river, pool and mountains.
-Three organic delicious meals per day, plus morning herbal tea.
-Use of campus facilities such as free wifi, swimming pool, steam room etc.
-Welcome bag full of surprise goodies.
-Full immersion into a unique yogic culture.
-Outdoor excursions that include some of the Caves, temples, waterfalls, or local mountain villages
-Direct access to Sattva global community of like-spirited yogis around the world
-Full guidance of senior experienced and dedicated faculty.
-Opportunity to teach at Sattva studios and retreats and also to be featured on Sattva streaming site SATTVACONNECT.
Eligibility to apply for apprentiship program and also for the Sattva Master Level Teacher Training Program.
*prices do not include airfare, ground transportation to and from the academy, tips, or personal items