50-hour Restorative and Yin Yoga Teacher Training module
This is a 50-hour module, part of our Yoga Alliance 500-hour upgrade course, with focus on the teaching of Restorative and Yin Yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Monday 16 June and Monday 23 June are travel days. Arrival on 16 June by 6 pm, departures on 23 June from 2 pm onwards.
GBP 1250 in shared yurt or single safari tent
GBP 1625 in a single yurt
Bathroom facilities at Huzur Vadisi are all shared, whether in shared or single accommodation.
The price includes all tuition and training materials and three meals a day. Huzur Vadisi is known for its superb, healthy Mediterranean cuisine.
An initial deposit of GBP 625 (50% of the shared-accommodation price) is required upon acceptance irrespective of the accommodation option. The deposit confirms your place on the module. The remaining balance, including your single supplement, if applicable, is to be made by 16 May 2014.
This 50-hour module is a 6-day immersion into the teaching and practice of Restorative and Yin Yoga. Through focused mental concentration, intimate attention on breathing and conscious release of holding patterns in body, mind and breath, Restorative and Yin Yoga impacts our physical, energetic and emotional health on ever deepening levels, offering a way to our inner being.
On this 50-hour training module, you will
- experience a daily led Yang Yoga morning practice
- experience the immense benefits of daily Restorative and Yin Yoga practice on our physical wellbeing and mental state
- learn the difference between Restorative and Yin Yoga
- learn to understand effective prop usage and safe alignment in Restorative and Yin Yoga so as not to overstretch ligaments
- learn to sequence and teach effective Restorative and Yin Yoga with a purpose and meaning
- learn to create and hold a safe space for Restorative and Yin Yoga practice
- receive a comprehensive training handbook with asana instructions, sequences and more
Areas covered include
- relevant Taoist and Yoga philosophy
- relevant meridian theory and the movement of chi or prana in the body
- relevant subtle and physical anatomy of the Restorative and Yin Yoga asana taught
- relevant modifications, contraindications and adjustments for the Restorative and Yin Yoga asana taught
- pranayama, meditation and visualisation techniques to support effective sequencing and therepeutic application
To apply to this training, please fill in the online application form in the 500-hour upgrade section at