50h Yoga Immersion Course
Be a yoga student. Have a body. No prerequisites, open to all students with the desire to learn more!
Type of Event
This course is available to all students, no matter their level! Places limited to 12. Live virtual course open to 5 students.
Two experienced, passionate, and to be honest, cool teachers (Louise and Marie).
Not everyone has the time, desire, or money to do a 200h course, especially if you don’t want to teach! This UNIQUE, one-of-a-kind course of 50 hours (filled with information, exercises and fun) is perfect for your desire to go deeper, for an incredible price!
We’ll practice some Vinyasa, some Hatha, a bit of Yin (and we’ll teach you all about the differences!). Each day you’ll practice creative and nourishing classes as well as a bit of meditation and pranayama.
There is no exam at the end, no certificate. You’ll do this course for you, and your practice.
We cannot emphasize enough how unique this training is, or it’s incredible value. This doesn’t yet exist anywhere else in France.
Some of the subjects covered :
* Introduction to Yogic philosophy
* Pranayama – finding your breath and increasing your energy
* Alignment (YOUR alignment) – understand the poses and why we do them
* Learn how to use props to build strength and mobility
* Brief history of Yoga
* Indulge in an Ayurvedic meal
* Understand sequencing to develop your home practice
* Learn some of the systems and principles of Yoga