7 day Ayurveda seminar and retreat in Croatia
Combine retreat experience with an educational course. Enjoy stunning Croatia, practice yoga, and take daily educational workshops on Ayurveda, healing science, and counterpart to yoga practice.
Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda”) is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems.
Type of Event
* 8am Breakfast
* 9:30am Yoga class
* 10:30 am Study/Free time
* 12:30pm Lunch
* 2pm Ayurveda class time (theory and practice)
* 5 pm Meditation
In this retreat seminar, you will learn the foundations of Ayurveda and become an Ayurvedic Health Practitioner. Receive a certificate from Hari OM School of Yoga and Ayurveda, and 45h continuing education credits from Yoga Alliance.
Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda”) is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems, originating in India thousands of years ago. Ayur stands for ‘life’, and Veda means ‘knowledge’, therefore Ayurveda translates to “Science of Life”.
* Ayurveda meaning and history
* Benefits of Ayurveda healing methods and lifestyle
* Five elements
* Three doshas (body-mind system)
* Ayurveda anatomy: Seven chakras
* Ayurveda anatomy: Five koshas (Bodies): Physical, Energy, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual
* Ayurvedic nutrition with one cooking class
* Ayurveda and Yoga
* Mindful lifestyle
* Dosha test and evaluation