7 Days Yoga&Surf escape into the wilderness
Strengthen your body and mind with the power of yoga and nature: off-the beaten track in Sri Lanka. 7 days mapped out with a combination of exciting, tranquil, engaging and wild outdoor activities. Get in touch with your inner-self and the island’s diverse beauty!
Type of Event
Strengthen your body and mind with the power of yoga and nature: off-the beaten track in Sri Lanka for a self-discovery journey. 7 days mapped out with a combination of exciting, tranquil, engaging and wild outdoor activities. Get in touch with your inner-self and the island’s diverse beauty: high up on stunning mountain treks, immersed in the water taking waves, close-up with wildlife in the jungle and deeply connected to all the elements through yoga.
Start the day with the sunrise and a fresh coconut. Enjoy exotic fruits, juices and the spicy flavours of local Sri Lankan cuisine. Find nurturing sleeps with the sounds of waves.
Create new healthy habits easily and learn different skills with Anna’s customised yoga and gentle meditation styles for various levels. Her teaching expertise and individual approach is supportive, guiding and always encouraging.
Treat yourself to 7 inspirational days for a healthier body, strengthened mind and soul. Return home feeling lighter, re-energised and enthusiastic. Ready for the next step in life.
• 7-nights accommodation in private villa with a ocean view
YOGA AND MEDITATION
• Energising morning yoga sessions by the ocean
• Relaxing evening yoga & meditation
• Practicing different styles of yoga, pranayama and meditation with experienced teacher
• Focusing on your individual needs, max participants in the group 4 persons
• A safari to Kumana National Park
• Surfing lessons with professional and certificated instructors
• Arugam Bay offers many beginners-spots to enjoy the experience of waves
• A visit of the Hindu temple in Okanda in the jungles
• Trip to Kudumbigala sanctuary climbing sacral rock
• Farewell sunset at Crocodile Rock