A Life of Balance in Ubud, Bali
A week of discoveries for yoga, food and wine lovers. This week is about balance. Martine Bounet is a Yoga instructor and Wine professional and in this retreat she combines her two big passions. As the yoga, meditation and workshops will bring you closer to the self, we do not forget to have fun and play as well, to enjoy and indulge ourselves.
Type of Event
Martine Bounet will take you through the daily yoga and meditation. The yoga she teaches is Hatha, combining the precision of Iyengar with the dynamism of Ashtanga, including Pranayama, Asanas, meditation techniques and yogic activities.
To reflect Martine's special interest on some specific Yoga aspects, you will be offered the opportunity to deepen your understanding on topics such as the Chakras and Ayurveda through focused workshops. Insights of Ayurvedic cooking will also be provided with a great cooking demo at Abing, a reputed Ayurvedic center.
But Martine is also a real wine professional and enjoys combining great food and great wines. During the week, this aspect will come to play as well. You will be joining her for a wine tasting master class to get insights and learn tips and tricks in Ubud’s best wine cellar.
- Transportation from/to airport/South Bali
- 7 days/6 nights of comfortable accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 5 dinners
- 6 morning meditation and yoga sessions (2 hours)
- 4 evening yoga and/or meditation sessions
- 2 workshops on Chakra & Ayurveda
- Relaxing massage or Deep Tissue massage (75 minutes)
- Agnihotra ritual
- Purification ritual at a Balinese temple
- Yoga with a view of the Batur volcano
- Bicycle excursion (inclusive yet optional)
- Guided rice fields walk
- Day of Silence
- Ayurvedic Cooking demo and lunch
- Wine Masterclass
- Gastronomic dinner at bridges
- Balinese Offering class and ritual
- Government tax and services
Personalised water bottle
Hand-made canvas bag
Balinese traditional sarong
Incense sticks to remember of Bali
Comprehensive information booklet with recipes to cook at home