A Life of Balance retreat
A week of discoveries for yoga, food and wine lovers
This week is about balance. The yoga and meditation will bring you closer to the Self, having fun and play, to enjoy and indulge ourselves.
Martine is also a real wine professional and enjoys combining great food and great wines. During the week, this aspect will come to play as well.
Type of Event
The price mentioned above is for Twin Share per person.
Martine Bounet will take you through the daily yoga and meditation. The yoga she teaches is Hatha, combining the precision of Iyengar with the dynamism of Ashtanga, including Pranayama, Asanas, meditation techniques and yogic activities. She will be assisted by one of Bali’s most inspiring yoga teachers, Wayan Parthawan.
The Yoga is Hatha and combines the precision of Iyengar with the dynamism of Ashtanga. Guests are introduced to Pranayama,Asanas, relaxation techniques and yogic activities.
Included are two blissful spa treatments, the 2.5 hours Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara massage and Facial treatment. Other treatments are available onsite.
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT
- Transportation from/to airport/South Bali
- 6 days/5 nights of comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- 5 morning meditation and yoga sessions (2 hours)
- 4 evening yoga and/or meditation sessions
- Relaxing massage or Deep Tissue massage (75 minutes)
- Agnihotra ritual
- Purification ritual at a Balinese temple
- Yoga overlooking the sunrise behind Batur Volcano
- Bicycle excursion (inclusive yet optional)
- Day of Silence
- Cooking class
- Wine Masterclass
- Gastronomic dinner at bridges
- Balinese Offering class and ritual
- Government tax and services