A Life of Balance retreat
A week of discoveries for yoga, food and wine lovers
This week is about balance. On one hand, the yoga and meditation will bring you closer to the Self, on the other we do not forget to have fun and play also, to enjoy and indulge ourselves.
Type of Event
The price mentioned above is for Twin share per person.
The price for Single room: IDR 23,500,000
Martine Bounet will take you through the daily yoga and meditation. The yoga she teaches is Hatha, combining the precision of Iyengar with the dynamism of Ashtanga, including Pranayama, Asanas, meditation techniques and yogic activities. She will be assisted by one of Bali’s most inspiring yoga teachers, Wayan Parthawan.
But Martine is also a real wine professional and enjoys combining great food and great wines. During the week, this aspect will come to play as well. You will be cooking a delicious meal with executive chef Miles Belfield in our new, professional demonstration kitchen. And you will attend a wine tasting master class with Martine to get insights and learn tips and tricks in Ubud’s best wine cellar. To put all the wine and food pairing tips to test, the master class will be followed by a gastronomic dinner in a casual fine dining restaurant.
Add to all of the above the many other exciting activities we have in store for you and you are in for a week of perfect balance!
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT
- Transportation from/to airport/South Bali
- 6 days/5 nights of comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- 5 morning meditation and yoga sessions (2 hours)
- 4 evening yoga and/or meditation sessions
- Relaxing massage or Deep Tissue massage (75 minutes)
- Agnihotra ritual
- Purification ritual at a Balinese temple
- Yoga overlooking the sunrise behind Batur Volcano
- Bicycle excursion (inclusive yet optional)
- Day of Silence
- Cooking class
- Wine Masterclass
- Gastronomic dinner at bridges
- Balinese Offering class and ritual
- Government tax and services