A Week of Yoga & Bliss in Greek Paradise
A week retreat in sunny paradise; a great opportunity to take time off to nourish yourself; practicing yoga every day, eating amazing organic food, meeting like-minded souls, and enjoying plenty of activities around the island or the resort.
Type of Event
Enjoy an unforgettable, invigorating yet relaxing week of yoga in the tranquil island of Amorgos; a heaven of sun, delicious food and tranquility in Greece.
Holiday Package Includes:
* 7 days and 6 nights accommodation at 5-star hotel in Superior room with private balcony and sea view.
* Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from the hotel's own garden.
* Healthy lunch or dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
* Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
* Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
* Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment
* One 30-minute Swedish massage
* 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
* Unlimited Internet access
* Daily Yoga classes + Workshops
- Energising morning practice
- Yin/ Restorative yoga during the evening.
- Arm Balance Workshop/ Foundation Workshop (Depending on people attending)
Classes will include, pranayama, asana practice, meditation and yoga Nidra and are open to all levels.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
Fruit, toast, teas, coffees, smoothies
Free time to walk and explore, swim, chill, read, sunbathe, journal, massages and treatments or whatever you desire!
Early evening yin yoga session
Plentiful, healthy dinner, chats, mentoring
What's Not Included:
* Flight to/from Thira, Santorini (JTR)
* Cab to/from Santorini Airport (JTR) to Ferry Port
* Ferry Ride to/from Amorgos Ferry Port
* Additional excursions/guided tours/activities
* Additional massages
* Rental of ATV to explore the island
* 3rd meal (but available for 16 euros per day, 80€ for whole stay)
From Santorini there is a speedboat you can take and on most days it is at 1pm and you will arrive at our Amorgos main port, Katapola, from there your pick up to the hotel will be arranged (the website to check for times of speed boatsis )
The other option would be arriving in Athens and almost always there is a ferry that departs around 5pm in the evening and sometimes one at 7am and you would arrive to Amorgos late at night around 2-3am.
* Guided hiking tours, 30€ per person including snack
* Guided island tour, 45€ per person
* Herbal tour, 38€ including snack
* Greek dance lessons, 20€ 75 minutes session
* Wine tasting, 55€ per person
* Scuba diving 65€ including theoretical & practical course, diving equipment, transfer, insurance and certificate
* Snorkelling 35€ including snorkelling equipment, instructor, transfer and insurance, approx 2 hours.