Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Start 02 November 2016
End 30 November 2016
10% discount for early registration
This 200 hour teacher training focusses covers authentic Kemetic Yoga™ Postures and Meditations that were taken from the Ancient Temples of Egypt. As well as the postures and the meditations we will journey shamanically for the 28 days going into a very potent alchemical journey of the self.
Merging body and mind in the powerful transmissions of some of the most majestic temples in the world.
- The History and Philosophy of Kemetic Yoga
- Kemetic Breathing and Meditation techniques
- Energy and Auric Field Anatomy Chakras
- Authentic Ancient Kemetic Movements and Postures
- Rule of Four Breathing and Geometric Progression
- Pre-Natal Yoga
- Stress Management
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Kemetic Spiritual Anatomy
- The Business of Yoga
06:00 Wake Up
07:00 Yoga Practice
14:00 Self Practice and Study
18:00 Free Time
21:30 Free Time
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily Lectures and healing work
- Daily mediation
- Experienced yoga instructor
- Introduction to Kemetic Cosmology
- Visits to Sacred Temples – Temple of Abydos, Temple of Hathor Denderah, Karnak and Isis (Auset) Temple Luxor
Our Package Includes:
- Full training and certification and become eligible to register as a RYT® with the Yoga Alliance (USA).
- Full Board, shared accommodation.
- Meals are Hi raw vegetarian Egyptian style, picked from fresh from SS organic farm.
- Teacher training manual.
- Access to free eBooks library
- Airport pick up and drop off – Luxor
- Local transport to Sacred Temples, and boat ride to Karnak
- Entrance fees to the Sacred Temples: Temple of Abydos, Temple of Hathor Denderah and Karnak Temple Luxor. Temple of Auset (Isis)
- International and local air flights
- Additional and extras ordered at the hotel during training room service, laundry etc
- Single room on request
- Shopping and Walking tours to Luxor Souk (market) and tips
- Tour Guides fee, accommodation to Aswan and tips at Sacred Temples.
Retreat and Training Dates:
2 November – 30 November 2016
Investment: $2 500.00