Type of Event
What are Chakras? Imagine them like wheels constantly in motion. When these wheels are "stuck," no life force can move and we can begin to feel out of whack or even sick. Located in both the subtle and physical bodies, there are literally hundreds of chakras although the primary 7 are where most focus is given.
In these two workshops you will learn their meaning in different aspects in relation to our mental, physical, spiritual (well) being and how to balance them through yoga, meditation.
PART 1: Saturday 21st April - 12-2pm ~ the first 3 CHAKRAS
1. ROOT (Muladhara) - grounding, home, support, boundaries
2. SACRAL ( Swadhisthana) - flowing with life and connection with others, creativity
3. SOLAR PLEXUS (Manipura) - our energy center, ego and willpower
These lower 3 chakras are in whole more about the survival energy and our substantial needs to feel safe, protected, supported, creative, connected, driven, strong and energised.
PART 2: Saturday 28th April - 12-2pm ~ CHAKRAS 4-7
4. HEART (Anahata) - relationships, love, our center, dharma, balance within ourselves
5. THROAT (Vishuddha) - communication, expression, sound and vibration,find our voice as well as learn to listen
6. THIRD EYE (Ajna) - vision, imagination, intuition
7. CROWN (Sahasrara) - connection to something higher than ourselves, to the universe, faith, god, wisdom, spirituality
Come along to explore and learn practical ways to create balance and flow in your body, mind and spirit.
COST $60 (total for both weekends)
*Créche sessions can be organised for these workshops. Minimum number of 4 children booked in to go ahead.
Cost: $10 per child for each 2 hour workshop