Aligned Flow: Yoga Dicha Teacher Training
TRAIN TO BECOME A WORLD CLASS TEACHER AS YOU IMMERSE YOURSELF IN OUR 200HR ALIGNED FLOW YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION
Yoga Dicha Teacher Training immersions are recognized by Yoga Alliance and give you the opportunity to experience world-class training while immersing yourself in the study of yoga.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
TULUM STUDIO SAMPLE SCHEDULE:
11am immersion & training
230-500pm immersion & training
700pm evening practice - optional
Regular tuition: $2250usd (payment plans)
Early bird/pay in full: $1949usd (*90 days prior to start date)
Chose to deepen your practice with our Level 1: Aligned Flow Yoga Immersion, develop your teaching voice with Level 2: Art of Teaching or dive into a 28 day Yoga Teacher Training intensive with our 200hr Aligned Flow Teacher Training immersion. We’ve structured our program to give you the option to dive in all at once or study at different intervals and locations within a year.
This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in a life-changing experience. To live, breath and be the practice while you start your amazing journey to becoming a yoga teacher.
Your Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher training journey will be led by studio owner and Aligned Flow creator Richelle Morgan and assisted by Audra Patterson. Richelle has devoted herself to the study of living her truth. Yoga has been a huge part of this journey and led her to the beaches of Tulum. Her years of holistic studies, travel and life experience has led to the creation of this world-class training. Along your journey, you'll be joined by other amazing teachers who work alongside Richelle and have knowledge to share.
In this Yoga Teacher Training Course you'll learn proper yoga alignment, yoga asanas, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, mindful adjustments and so much more. By the end of your journey, you'll be able to teach incredible and inspiring yoga classes and have had the opportunity to experience transformation in your own life.
WHAT YOU'LL STUDY:
• intro to the history, foundation & philosophy of yoga
• yoga sutras, yamas & niyamas for the modern yogi
• intro to pranayama, meditation & chakra work
• principles of alignment & anatomy for yoga
• the foundation of the Aligned Flow Methodology
• asana study and practice
• intro to restorative, yin & props in your practice
• Live Your Truth™& Dicha manifesto lifestyle design
• the art & heart of teaching
• the art of sequencing & teaching to multiple levels
• how and why's of assists & cuing using the AFM
• how to use props in teaching & partner work
• intro into yin, restorative, pre-natal & teaching to beginners
• how to build your authentic teaching voice
• how to confidently create classes
• the business side of yoga and how to build your career