Alignment Based 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Stefan Camilleri
We're really happy to share with you some information about our upcoming YTT in Weligama, Sri Lanka. We run a small group 3 week intensive with a focus on practicality, emotional intelligence safety and communication skills. Please read more!
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
- Core Strength
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Therapy
Starting the afternoon of the 3rd of march we run a full program Monday through Saturday with Sundays off.
What's it like to complete your YTT with us?
Our training is limited to just 18 practitioners - We want to meet and connect with every one of you, learn your names, your stories and give you the most transformative 3 weeks possible. We are not interested in producing cookie-cutter teachers. Our focus is on small numbers and quality graduates who infuse knowledge, confidence, and their own unique personality throughout their classes.
You will learn Alignment Based Vinyasa that utilises the latest science and information based on the traditions of classical yoga.
Our modern approach allows you to take your practice to the next level whilst ensuring the safety of your students through a deep understanding of alignment and pose modifications.
We explore postural ideas from both modern and classical Iyengar Yoga, giving the body an opportunity to realign and adjust into advanced alignment.
As a result, you will begin to feel and look different as you express your body’s full potential.
Our 200hr Yoga teacher training focuses on 3 main areas:
- Developing your personal yoga practice
- Studying yoga ideas and philosophies in depth
- Developing your communication skills to translate your knowledge into effective and inspired teaching.
1. Developing a strong personal practice: With focus on movement, posture, meditation and breath work, we rewire your practice to be more safe, strong and expressive. This is further refined through workshops that help you understand your practice from a place of personal experience.
2. Deepening your understanding: Utilizing the comprehensive training manual you will be guided through yoga philosophy, anatomy, teaching skills, yoga industry, the yogic lifestyle and much more. This will allow you to delve deeply into what yoga is really about, facilitating transformation both on and off the mat.
3. Communication: You will learn to apply your new knowledge in a teaching context. You will have the opportunity to practice teaching from day one communication games, and individual and group teaching exercises with a focus on improvisation. These exercises are not only important for your personal development but also act as comic relief – helping to keep the whole experience light hearted and fun!