Amrit Yogic Cleansing
Yogic cleansing is designed to cleanse the entire system; body and mind.
1. Shankha Prakshalana - to cleanse the abdominal track
2. Ayurvedic Massage - to balance the Doshas
3. Shirodhara - to purify the mind
This holistic process is highly recommended for everyone twice a year and for yoga beginners at the very start of their asana practice.
Type of Event
9:30 - 10:00 Arrival & Introduction
10:00 - 1:00 Shankha Prakshalana
1:00 - 1:30 Kunjal & Jal Neti
1:30 - 2:00 Savasana & Khichadi (meal)
2:30 - 3:00 Ayurvedic Massage
3:00 - 4:00 Shirodhara
1. Shankha Prakshalana
An ancient yogic cleansing process to detoxify the intestinal tract, clean the stomach, as well as the digestive system by drinking warm salty lemon-water on an empty stomach followed by performing selected yoga asanas till everything is flashed out.
2. Kunjal (Natural Vomiting), optional - with this process washing the food pipe and cleansing the stomach takes place. It helps remove toxins with indigestion, acidity and gas from the stomach and remedy cough, sore throat, mild asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
3. Jala Neti - cleansing of the nostrils which alleviates nasal allergies and increases energy absorption.
4. Savasana & Khichadi with Ghee (Yogic rest & food) - to nourish and replenish. This yogic recipe gives you good and positive energy while ghee works as a lubricant to heal the entire digestive system.
5. Ayurvedic Body Massage - to balance the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha). A soothing and relaxing massage to relieve tiredness and rejuvenate after the cleanse.
Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring warm oil over the forehead. This will cleanse your mind by removing all stress and tension.
Now, you have a digestive system, body and mind that is detoxified, like new.
You are re-energized, relaxed, refreshed.
This process should not be carried out without the supervision and instruction of an experienced yogi.