Anusara Yoga Advanced Practice &Teaching Skills with Jaye Martin & Noe
I am delighted to have Jaye Martin with us again. His enthusiasm and love for life and everything yoga is contagious. As a practitioner he is graceful and inspiring and brings what seem like complex and unattainable poses within our reach. A truly gifted teacher.
Type of Event
- Teacher Training
Weekend modules are 20 hours (Friday 2pm – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 9am – 5pm)
Early Bird €325 if paid in full by May 27th
• Advance your practice – arm balances and back bends
• Creative Sequencing – breaking down the poses to enrich your practice and teaching skills
• Vinyasa Flow – creating effective sequences
• Adjustments/Assist in advanced poses
• Theming – explore how the use of images, metaphors and stories can enrich the teaching/learning experience.
• Have lots of fun
Jaye is an exuberant yoga teacher who is highly acclaimed and widely sought after for his expertise, enthusiasm, and spirituality. Loved for his heart and intelligence alike, Jaye gifts students of all levels with his bright spirit and his skill in communicating both the subtle and technical aspects of the practice. Jaye Martin began practicing yoga in 1998 after successful careers as a professional musician and a ballet dancer with the Joffrey Ballet in New York and the Sarasota Ballet. While dancing, he discovered his talent for articulating and teaching complex dance moves. That talent transferred easily to yoga, and his students soon were wowed by his ability to guide them safely into complex and advanced yoga poses.