Asana and the Buddha Mind: A journey towards balance with Cory Bryant
Join Yoga Nepal for pilgrimage and practice in the sacred Kathmandu Valley. This special valley, protected by the surrounding Himalaya, has long been a 'power place' for pilgrims and seekers from India, Nepal, Tibet, and around the world. Hinduism and Buddhism converge here, and the valley is full of awe-inspiring monuments that we will visit.
Type of Event
An 11 day pilgrimage in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal
$100 off for the first 7 to reply "Going" to our Facebook event -- 2016 -- and follow up with a completed registration and deposit.
An 11 day pilgrimage in and around the sacred Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. Most days start with yoga practice followed by a delicious and wholesome vegetarian breakfast. Once you're charged up and ready to go, each day will reveal an adventure to the sacred and mysterious sites of this enchanting place. (For the full itinerary go to )
Here's what you'll experience on this retreat:
- Daily yoga and meditation practices with experienced instructors.
- An active exploration of the interconnection of mind, movement and breath.
- The art of felling grounded in every pose, both physically and mentally.
- A chance to strengthen your meditation experience.
- Unforgettable, powerfully charged holy sites, temples, and monasteries.
- Teachings from Tibetan Buddhist scholars, and space to contemplate the foundations of Buddhist philosophy.