Ashtanga Yoga for ALL People - de mystifying the self practice class.
If you think a Mysore Style Ashtanga class lasts 2 hours then you need to book into this workshop.
Free yourself from the constraints of the teachers 'plan'
Type of Event
At the end of this workshop you will have
1. The ability to practice the start of the Ashtanga sequence on your own knowing when and why to breathe with which moves.
2. An understanding of how to connect with your 'core' muscles - Bandha
3. The ability to choose mindful adaptations to suit the feedback from your body on the day you practice.
4. An understanding of the opening and closing chants - what they mean and how to say them
5. What role your teacher plays in your self practice and how to get the most out of them.
Especially suitable for beginners - If you think the Mysore class is a 2 hour yoga class then you should book into this workshop!
Also suitable for regulars who would like a refresher and students who have been practicing for a number of years and think they may want to free themselves from the unpredictability of a led 'vinyasa' class.