Ateliers Forrest Yoga avec Sita Menon
Libérez-vous du stress et avancez avec légèreté !
2 jours - 4 ateliers pour vous libérer des souffrances psychologiques et physiques liées au stress et retrouver la paix et l’harmonie.
Type of Event
Deux ateliers par jour:
09:00 à 11:30
13:30 à 15:00
RETURNING HOME TO THE BODY
SAMEDI 7 MARS, 9H - 11H30
This workshop will help us disconnect from the mind’s incessant circular activity and leave us deeply grounded in the body, with the nervous system having had an experience of rest and rejuvenation. We will:
- Learn to address overwhelm through grounding into feet and legs
- Move awareness from our typical frenetic frenetic thinking patterns lower into the body, sensing more embodiment.
- Learn mindful grounding to track habitual patterns of holding into neck, jaw and back.
- Explore emotional holding patterns felt sense in the body
CONNECT TO CORE, HEAL YOUR BACK
SAMEDI 7 MARS, 13H - 15H30
The gut, the home for the Enteric Nervous System, which serves as our second brain, absorbs and responds to life’s stresses. This second brain responds to situations even before our primary brain, yet we are largely unaware of its responses. There is also a direct correlation between the gut and the back. We will:
- Explore tension in the core and each section of the back using therapeutic, healing backbends.
- Connect to chronic anxiety and/or emotional holding patterns in your back and gut. Identify core beliefs that live and originate in this area of the body.
- Learn how to explore the back while maintaining the stabilising forces of grounding and create space around the core and the diaphragm to free the breath.
- While exploring the back and opening the front of the body, learn to listen to what your heart really needs to find Balance and Beauty.
INVERTING THE PERSPECTIVE
DIMANCHE 8 MARS, 9H - 11H30
In this workshop, we bring empowerment, lightness and fun by shifting the perspective. The entire world looks different when one is upside down. We will:
- Use the grounding from the first two practices to bring in new perspective. When stuck in chronic, circular patterns, inverting can be an empowering practice.
- Explore inversions in achievable, small steps, using the grounding through legs and core awareness.
- Connect to our core beliefs of risk aversion and fear. Use this practice to address these patterns in a safe, held environment.
INTEGRATE AND DIGEST
DIMANCHE 8 MARS, 13H - 15H30
In this workshop, we will address the new-age generation syndrome - chronic stress in the neck, shoulders and jaw. We will feel for the interplay between the hips and the neck/jaw and expand the breath from crown to pelvic floor. We will:
- Connect deep into the hips with breath and softness, returning to feeling at home in the body, like we did as children, before our coping mechanisms got the better of us.
- Use this practice of deepening into hips, neck, shoulders and jaw to integrate the learnings and awareness that have risen from the weekend. We will feel into the shifts that are required of us to live more in Balance and Beauty.