Autumn Light with Charlie Morgan
We are incredibly excited to be collaborating on a second AUTUMN LIGHT YOGA RETREAT with Charlie Morgan.
Charlie Morgan, an exceptional and sought-after yoga teacher will be leading two of our ‘Autumn Light’ yoga retreats.
Type of Event
4pm Friday 11th November to 3pm Sunday 13th November 2016
Autumn is a season of ‘mists and mellow fruitfulness’, there will be plenty of time to stretch and open in the shala with Charlie, cosy down in front of the open fire and build up your internal energy for Winter. It is also a beautiful time of year at Poundon House, golden and crisp. Retreating with us is a unique experience and one that will stay in your favourite memories forever.
What your Autumn Light retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespokeAutumn Light Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Charlie Morgan;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– fire circle celebration;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
– support from Charlie, Sophie our chef and Alicia; and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.