Type of Event
5 Mondays from 7 to 9 PM
June 27, July 4, 11, 18 and 25
Payable on registration
Ayurvedic Self-Care - theory and practise
In this course for beginners, you’ll explore all the basics and importance of keeping Vata dosha in balance.
You will also learn how to assess your own birth constitution as well as some of your imbalances. You’ll have the opportunity to integrate balance through food, the best diet for your constitution. In addition, I will invite you to practice other therapies like dinacharya, pranayama, asanas, which form part of an uplifting daily routine.
- Exploring your Prakriti and your Vikruti
- The 6 tastes and a diet for each season
- Dinacharya and optimal health
- Pranayama and Asanas
- Ojas and Rasayana: herbs and other therapies
- Seasonal cleanse and Panchakarma