Type of Event
Early bird $30 until 1/6/16
$40 regular price
Start the New Year by refining or beginning your practice with Suzanne Hite. Learn the foundation, alignment, and simple anatomy associated with basic poses (asanas). Advanced students are invited to reset your roots and bring your questions.
What to expect:
• Standing poses and transitions discussed
• Guided practice connecting breath to poses
• Personal hands-on assists
• Demonstration for alignment
• Supportive, open environment
• Light anatomy tips & yoga terms explained
Leave with a solid foundation and the tools to deepen or start your practice. Come simply with a desire to do your best.
Investment: $30 when registered by January 6th, $40 thereafter.
*Space limited to 32 participants