BE THE CHANGE! Healing Self & Community to Transform the World
Join facilitator Karen May (Kartar Kaur), Kundalini Yoga teacher & lifelong activist, for either one or both parts of this workshop, to work with your emotions, channel your energies, learn yogic techniques & become more effective as you transform yourself and the world, supported by a healing community.
Type of Event
This is the first of a 2-part workshop. (The second part takes place the following Saturday, same time and same place, on September 3.) PART 1, 8/27: Processing Human Tragedy in the Age of Aquarius
Sign up for either one of this 2-part workshop series for $25 or save $10 when you sign up for both workshops (8/27 & 9/3) for $40
Heal yourself & heal the world - be the change you wish to see! This 2-Part Workshop (Aug 27 & Sept 3) is designed to integrate the personal healing power of yoga with the outward expression of healing for our communities, humanity, and the planet.
PART 1 - Sat. Aug. 27th: Processing Human Tragedy in the Age of Aquarius
• How can yogic philosophy give us a framework to understand the intensity of the times that we are living in?
• How can we transform challenging emotions like fear, grief, depression, and anger into wisdom and creative energy for change?
• How can we accept our “positionality” with self-compassion and take responsibility for integrating our personal and collective destinies?
PART 2 - Sat. Sept. 3rd: Earth & Energy Technologies for Inspired Action
• What is the difference between ego, identity, Everyday self & Infinite Self?
• How can we discern Truth beyond Emotional Trances & Mental Tricks?
• How can we effectively speak Truth to Power & Power to Truth, deeply listening to the Divine in every being?
• How can we manifest a vision of a more loving, just, peaceful & sustainable society using the Law of Attraction AND lessons from great organizers?