BEAUTY & THE BLISSED: A Mindfulness Retreat & Training
BEAUTY AND THE BLISSED
An 8-Night Mindfulness Retreat and Training
Type of Event
An 8-Night Retreat and Training
Saturday – Sunday
March 5 – 13, 2016
Early Bird Retreat Fee:
$1695 by Jan 4, 2016
Accepting a maximum of 9 reservations
$200 discount to non-training participants (such as your sweetie)
Come follow your bliss into the beauty of Guatemala at this unique, off-the-grid hotel. Nestled on edge of Lake Atitlan, accessible only by boat, sits Tosa La Laguna Boutique Hotel and Holistic Spa. Newly acquired by YogaMotion graduate Lindsey Kelley, and her husband, Kent, they look forward to hosting our stay at this perfect hideaway, helping you to make this a destination retreat of your own.
Located in the deepest and cleanest part of stunning Lake Atitilan, Tosa is a truly tranquil, rejuvenating sanctuary. The perfect getaway to relax, renew, and develop your own retreat program to support you in returning as a retreat facilitator with your own students and guests.
Once your private boat ride arrives at this pristine natural paradise, you will be welcomed with a Tosa Vitalizer Cocktail (non-alcoholic) and your first relaxing foot treatment. Your bags will be whisked away to your luxurious casita as you settle in and begin to remember the breathtaking wonder of nature.
This two-in-one experience offers a transformative Mindfulness Meditation retreat gifting you with peace and equanimity that will follow you home. You will also be guided in designing and implementing your own specialty workshops and retreats with YogaMotion’s complete retreat planning blueprint. The intention is to support you in expanding the offerings to your own clientele and community.
This Retreat-Training is for You if…
• You’ve been dreaming of having a business that includes transformative retreats both near and far.
• Your goal is to create and market retreat experiences in the next 12 months.
• You’re going to take advantage of this training fully and use it to develop the most awesome retreats you can possibly imagine!
• You believe that a retreat setting takes people out of their limiting habits and beliefs, and you want to create that setting to enrich lives.
• You desire and deserve your own personal retreat in an exotic location while creatively planning for your future success and inspired opportunities.