Beyond Addiction to Awakening Using Kundalini Yoga
This workshop will encompass:
- An Understanding of Addiction
- An Exploration of How Kundalini Yoga can help against Addictive Patterns
- Pranayama/Conscious Breathing to Bypass Limiting
- Kriya/Technique For Healing Addiction
- Meditation for Addictive Behavior
Type of Event
Early Bird: AED 120
Regular Fees: AED 150
* To avail Early Bird Discount you
should Purchase on or before
17th April 2016. Worshop Details:
Hayley Cutler, OnKarPreet Kaur is a Qualified Kundalini Yoga Instructor and has been actively teaching since 2008. She runs Women’s Self Care workshops and also has qualifications in Integrated Hypnotherapy, Theta Healing and Reiki, among others.
Nancy Zabaneh Cordahi is a Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP), Timeline Therapy™ and Hypnotherapy (ABH). A Strategic Communications professional profoundly immersed in the world of emotional intelligence, she is also founder of The Red Chair, a platform designed to raise consciousness and enhance community engagement on a wide range of topics. Nancy has been a yoga practitioner for two decades and will qualify as a Kundalini Yoga Instructor this year.