Type of Event
bungalows availble from 350 baths/per night - book at
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” - Buddha
Welcome to Blue Lagoon Yoga Retreat! Join Cyrielle, Xavier & Anant for a week of rejuvenation on the island of Koh Chang, Thailand. Refresh yourself with the array of holistic activities within the sunny, peaceful and natural surroundings of the Blue Lagoon Resorts. Enjoy tasty fresh food inspired by the famous Blue Lagoon Thaï cooking school.
Surrounded by water creek, trees, sounds of birds and happy people; our venue creates an oasis of peace and tranquility. The Yoga practice would help you ease back into the nature and create a bonding sensation within your body.
Each day there is ample time to tap into authentic Thai lifestyle. Our carefully chosen excursions would help you experience the traditional and cultural wonders of Koh Chang and its people. The Blue Lagoon Yoga Retreat is a retreat conceived, built and maintained on sustainable principles, where we have tried our best to make sure that we work “with” nature at all times.
Some of the activities during a day on the retreat are:
- Yoga, Pranayama and Mediation sessions
- Holistic cooking with organic foods & vegetables
- Thai Massage workshops
- Create your own organic bath accessories with our soap creating workshop
- Paint away!! Give your soul something the freedom of expression with our “art and sketch day”
- Individual body analysis using the ancient art of Ayurveda (Prakriti analysis) Vata, Pitta and Khapa elements.
- Chanting and group singing activities…and much much more!!!!
This retreat is open to all levels of participants.
Booking are open!!!!!
Retreat Dates: 24th May to 31st May 2015
Price: 700€ / per person for 7days (excl accommodation)
For Bookings, questions and queries please mail : Cyrielle, Xavier or Anant on
Thank you and we look forward to welcome you on Koh Chang !!