Boot Camp for the Mind - The Secret to Switching Off
This June WorkPlace-EZ is hosting a Boot Camp for the Mind.
Are you up to challenging yourself? Do you need to switch off? Do you want to learn how to be mindful?
This is a unique opportunity to network with other professionals in a relaxed setting while you learn how to switch off to become less stressed and more productive.
Type of Event
The retreat begins with dinner at 6pm on Friday 24th June.
The retreat will conclude with afternoon tea at 3pm on Sunday 26th June.
Book and pay before 20th May 2016: $1885
Book and pay after 20th May 2016: $2073.50
(Booking through EventBrite might incur additional charges)
Over 2 days and 2 nights in gorgeous Hepburn Springs, gain inward knowledge from practicing purposeful periods of complete silence, as well as practical knowledge attending mini-seminars on:
• The benefits of taking a break from technology
• Breathing techniques for mindfulness and restoration
• Strategies to incorporate in a business environment
• Sleeping comfortably in somebody else’s bed
• Self-worth in the office and beyond
• Keeping healthy and active at the desk
• Two nights at Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel in Hepburn Springs
• All meals for the entirety of the stay, including breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
• Morning yoga classes delivered by Swami Prema Ananda
• Mini-seminars run by Pauline Rooney
• 24/7 guidance, and assistance if/when required
• Personal development and invaluable insights to take away with you.
• Gift bag
“Attending [Bootcamp for the Mind] with Pauline Rooney was challenging yet so rewarding. At the time I was 5 months pregnant and it allowed me to reconnect with my baby in the midst of a busy business period where I was just rushing around. I was able to relax, be with myself and be looked after in every way. I really enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone. I look forward to attending another one in the future. Thanks Pauline.” – Natasa Denman