Bridge Anatomy Weekend Immersion
With Gina Schatz, BA, LMT, NCTMB, E-RYT
The Schatz Method™ is a system of bodywork proven to permanently alleviate pain and optimize function by treating the source, not the symptom © 2012.
Type of Event
“Bridging anatomy between 200 and 300 hour teacher training.” For yoga teachers and body workers alike.
Saturday November 5, 10am-5pm
Sunday November 6, 9:30am-4:30
Early Bird Registration $197 by 10/20/16- $260 there after
This workshop is for you if you:
• Need more training than what was offered in your teacher training
• Crave more practical anatomy (vs memorization)
• Know the value of continual study as a practitioner of the human body
• Value an alignment based practice and functional anatomy skills
Participants will learn:
• How movement occurs in the body with interactive illustrations
• Assessment skills identify misalignments and ample practice time to apply what you’ve learned
• Which muscles are the most important in an asana and how to identify them
• Why you need to address the nervous system as the most important organ in any asana
• And more…
Gina Schatz, BA, LMT, NCTMB, E-RYT is a Nationally Certified Bodywork Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher, founder of The Schatz Method™ and an approved continuing education provider. As a practitioner and teacher of bodywork and yoga, she strives to combine her extensive anatomy and bodywork knowledge into a comprehensive and therapeutic experience.